Chapter 15

I woke up in a familiar room, i can't get over what happened to me.

I look at the end of the bed to see him staring at me in the dark, only seeing my face from the Blue LED lights shining being me.

"Hey." I got up and crawled into his lap, resting my head on his chest.

"I don't even want you to leave." He spoke and kissed my forehead.

He was so warm and I cherished moments like these, I love hearing his heart beat.

"I'll be fine. Don't let me stop you." I climbed off and looked in the mirror at my face.

I had a busted lip and my eyes were puffy.

"It isn't as bad as it was last night, mainly because your nose isn't bleeding anymore." He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sharife you're gone get in trouble with your girlfriends lil boy." I laughed, he giggled and buried his face in my neck.

"You still have that same vanilla smell." I burst out laughing and pushed him off of me.

"Ok but in a serious note I need to tell you something." I walked in his bathroom and grabbed the Vaseline and rubbed it on the bump.

"Wassup ?" He say on the toilet seat.

"I'm being so serious when I say you're going to be my only baby dad, I'm not comfortable having multiple kids by multiple men when no man will ever compare to you." He put his hand over his heart.

"Well maybe jaren." I shrugged and he sucked his teeth.

"Kiddingggg but joe is dead to me, he's blocked on everything." He looked at me in my face.

"I'm so serious, there's no feeling there but hatred." He took a look at my face.

"You want me to shank him ? Cause I will." I laughed.

"Yeah with that sharp ass tooth." I held my stomach laughing.

"Let's get you back home, this time isn't as bad. Stay away from him liyah im so serious." He told me, I nodded my head agreeing with him and we walked out the bathroom to the front door.

"Your phone is right here. Terrence called you like 20 times." He said passing it to me.

Oh shit I told him I was gonna be gone for like 20 minutes, I was gone for at least 2 or 3 hours.

i called him back.

Terrence 🤍

Hey brothaaaaaaaa

Don't hey brother me, what the fuck liyah you left her with me for 3 fucking hours !

I got a story to tell you when I get home

You lucky I'm a good uncle and I take care of babies for a living.

Yeah yeah I'm sooooo sorry, I'll pay you.

No need, get me food and we're even.

Chick fila?

Yes !!

You want the spicy deluxe with nuggets, fries and barbecue sauce with a large lemonade mixed with sweat tea ?

You know my whole life like the back of your hand

Is my baby sleep ? I wanna get her something

Hoe this baby ain't even a month old and you finna get her a fucking kids meal. And yes ,
She just fell asleep