when they write

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

We sit for who knows how long, Jimin let me hear the beat and I read the lyrics. Its sounds pretty good together. "This is the last one!" Jimin nodds and ticks something on the computer.

"I know. This is my favorite so far." I say and lick my lips. I have a studio in our apartment, so I can write and sing. So Jimin comes over whenever and we just brainstorm. Its been good, its been my cave since I started writing.

"I think is okay. Just sing it and I will do the rest." He says. Then the door opens, Haru walks in and looks at me. She huggs me and leans her head on my chest.

"I missed you appa." She whispers.

"I missed you too baby." I kiss her head and smile. "Had a good day?"

"Yeah we did jumping rope! And I juped like fifteem times." She counts and shows her jumping skills.

"Woa really?"

"Thats a lot!" Jimim says giving her a high five.

"Im so happy." She smiles and comes to me again.

"Is mommy home?" I asks and she nodds. Lisa must picked her up after work.

"Hey Jimin!" Lisa walks in and touches his shoulder.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hey." She sees me and kisses my lips and ruffels my hair afterwards. "Im tired." She sighs and sits on the couch behind me.

"Whats up?"

"People talked too much today...you will make dinner right?"

"Oeh, Jungkook and cooking.." jimin laughes.

"Hey Im pretty good!" I say harshly. "Yeah fine, you take some rest." I cup her cheek and kiss her lips. She nodds and leaves the room.

"I want to go to mama." Haru says trying to get off my lap.

"Let mommy sleep okay." I say and try to hold her still. "Lets look what Jimin made, let us hear the beat." Jimin nodds and Haru looks closer, when the beat drops she just nodds her head, walks around and vibes with it. Smiling at her I see Jimin searing for something.

"Hey look... its your girl." He points at the screen, its a commortial of a parfume. Its Lisa with a guy. She sprays some parfume on him and sniffs it afterwards holding into him. "Your not jealous? Seeing videos like this?" He looks at me now.

"Of course I am." I mumble. "But I know that she is mine..and she would never.."  I know my girl.

"You doing good then." Jimin chuckles. "I dont know what I would do, but hey single life." He laughes.

"Yeah, you staying for dinner?"

"Oh your cooking right, I will skip today." He chuckles. Rolling my eyes I hit his shoulder. "Anyway I will send you the finished product." Jimin stands up. "Bye Haru!" Haru runs up to him and gives Jimin a high five. "Help your dad with cooking okay." He whispers what made Haru laugh. This guy!

When Jimin left I went to the kitchen, Haru was watching music video's and dance along to it. I decided to make ramen, easy right. Boiling water I get the noodles and chop the vegetables. "Appa you need help?" Haru asks walking up to me, looking what Im making and pulls on mine shirt.

"Ramen."

"Oeeh thats good!" She jumps away to the Tv again. I add everything and then I set the table.

"Haru call your mom, dinner is ready." I say and clean the kitchen a bit. Some minutes later Haru holda Lisa her hand and they both walk to the table.

"You cooked, it smells good." She nodds and sits at the table after washing her hands. "Thanks Jungkook." Lisa smiles and holds my hand, grabs my chin and places a kiss. We eat in peace and after cleaning we lay on the couch.

"Its weekend." Haru says as she sits on the floor colouring something.

"Yeah, you want to do something?" I ask her.

"My friend Somi, its almost her birthday.."

"Should we go look something for her tomorrow?" Lisa says as she plays with my hair.

"Yeah, thanks mommy." She gives Lisa a smile. I really wanted to spend time with Haru, but this mini album is almost done and it needs to be done next week. Sometimes I feel so guilty.