when he finds out

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

Being here at Jimins place again I sit on the couch, eyes closed and going crazy. When I arrived here the news broke on the internet that a girl named Winter says that she is pregnant with my child. First, I have no idea who the hell she is, second Ive never seen her and I dont know how fast Lisa saw the news. She must have seen it, thats why she acted so cold. She was even crying, I dont know what to do. I called her so many times, but she just doesnt pick up, it was the morning after the incident and my phone keeps blowing up with callls. I only spoke to Lia my manager, she would get me information. "Here man." Jimin gives me a cup coffee. I thank him and he sits next to me. "Whats your plan?" My plan? Good question.

"Lisa isnt picking up any of my calls, isnt responding to my texts and its all so fucked up."

"Duh, I wouldnt pick up either. This is not something small, pregnancy is big news Jungkook." He says.

"Yeah but it isnt mine." I say.

"You for sure?" He asks me. "No girl at the club? No girl on the street."

"What the fuck Jimin, I have a girlfriend." I push him back.

"I was just checking." He says.

"I hope Lia will come with good news, why is this all happening to me?"

"Yeah its prettyy.... shit." Jimin looks foreward.

"I have an idea..." I say. "Get your phone."

"Why? You want to stalk that Winter girl?"

"Noo, your going to call Lisa." She would pick up if Jimin calls right.

"Why me."

"You know why " i tell him. "Now call her, remember Im not here okay." I nodd and sor straight to listen. Jimin put his phone on speaker and Lisa picks up after a few calls.

"Hi Jimin." She sounds sleepy, it was noon. I hope she is okay.

"Hey Lisa..."

"If you called me to talk about Jungkook Im hanging up." She says. Oh damn, that hurts.

"Oh no, he.. he is not here and I dont know where he is actually." Jimin answers.

"Oh, thats weird."

"I called to ask if you needed anything.."