when he does everything

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

Sitting on the couch I think about what happened yesterday, seeing her cry and break up with me was too much. What happened to us? Im so fucking angry at myself.

"Maybe she wants space." Jimin says on the phone.

"You think? She was crying. It was a whole break up scene." I mumble. He wanted to come over but I needed my space.

"Damn, she is really done with you. I think you broke her." Jimin is right. "I mean... you still can talk to her."

"Im so fucking angry Jimin, at myself at everything." I tell him. Then I see that Jennie calls me. "I need to go." I mumble and hang up, answering Jennie her call I sit up straight. "Jennie? Everything okay?"

"You need to come." She mumbles. "Lisa is a mess, please come."

"What? You sure? I mean she broke up with me you sure she wants to see me?" I ask confused.

"Yes Jungkook. Winter is blackmailing her, she has Haru." Winter. Blackmailing. Haru? Holy fuck, it all makes sense now.

"That bitch." I mumble.

"She has Haru and told Lisa she would say where she is if she broke up with you." Oh my god! Thats why, Lisa looked so lost and sad. Standing up I get my jacket. "So please.."

"Im coming."

"Umm, please come undercover because Winter is watching every move Lisa makes." That fucking bitch is playing with my family. How dare she? My girlfriend and my daughter are in danger.

"Will do." I say taking a beanie and glasses.

"Lisa doesnt know your coming, actually she didnt want to tell you because she is scared." Of course, she is scared that Winter will do something to Haru. Winter is crazy, really crazy, and Im fucking ending this.

"Im coming." I say and hang up, I decide to walk there because I think they know how my car looks like. Thinking about what happened, how Winter approached Lisa. How I didnt call Lisa and ask her how she is, Im so fucking mad. Approaching Jennie her apartment I knock on the door and look around. Then Jennie opens the door.

"Come in." She pulls me inside. "Im so glad you came." She looks kind off reliefd. I notice that she has also been crying.

"Its okay." I pull her in for a hugg and then she point at the door for the livingroom. Nodding I walk in, spotting Lisa sitting on the couch staring at the floor.