vii. read it and weep

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰!
act one, chapter seven
" 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒑 "

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰!act one, chapter seven" 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒑 "

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

          𝑨𝑼𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺. 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 𝑶𝑹 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯. 𝑺𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬.

          Wyatt woke up extra early the day the auditions were scheduled for. The day had arrived in a flash and for a quick moment, Wyatt was worried she hadn't prepared enough. Then she remembered ─ she would never be that careless.

          The morning of, Wyatt gave herself plenty of time for anything to go wrong in her usual morning routine ─ which always included pissing off her roommates first thing to start their day ─ and when everything ran smoothly, her mind was put to rest.

          She made sure to have a fulfilling breakfast, to meditate, and to wear her lucky socks from that one time she and her mum ran into Hugh Grant. Nothing could make this go wrong. She had left no room for mistakes, knowing her lines perfectly, she wasn't suffering from any kind of illness including the common cold, tonsilitis and/or a form of infection ─ she had done all she could to put herself at ease and make sure she didn't go insane.

          "I'd say break a leg but I honestly never quite understood that so I'll stick with good luck."

          Teddy was helping Flitwick with the lighting for the auditions and so Rudy dropped them off outside of the auditorium before lunch started trying not to seem perturbed that she was going to have to find alternative entertainment for the entire hour break.