Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm in the site director's office along with big bro for the chainsaw lightsaber fight we had and for the damage it Caused. Site director Pandemonica looked at us with a glare and she said "$8,000 dollars worth of property damage, what the literal hell is wrong with you" my ears are flat on my head and I said "it wasn't that bad" she sighed and said "tell that to Jarry in accounting" Big bro then said "for the records that was Blake" Blake retorted "the reason I shot his leg is because you use him as a human shield Jack" I giggled and that earned a glare from Blake. Pandemonica sighed and said "I won't tell the O5 since Bright was involved but next time I will" I nodded and we all left the office and Blake had me escorted back to the G's dormitory and once we got there Blake said "I'm going to file my report, you make friends " I nodded and I went to look around.
The comman room looks like what you find in a IV College dorm or at least a high rank non IV college, I then heard someone come in and I saw it was plague girl. She noticed me and I said "I apologize for my behavior" she replied "it's fine, now how about we continued the Tour" I nodded and we headed down a hallway and she said "this is where our rooms are located, there are toilets in them but the showers are at the end of the hall" I nodded and we turned another hall and it's a library "this is our library you'll probably find me or Re here" I arched my brow and I asked "who's Re?" She replied "it's short for redacted, she's the daughter of that redacted one" I nodded knowing it's that one that looks like a black bandage ghost. We left the library and we headed back to the common Area and she said "this is where you'll find the majority of us here in the common area, we have both bord and video games here, we also have a pin ball Machine" I nodded and she took me to a fogged glass door and she opened it to see a gym, well a school gym, she said "and this is where we get our exercise and if we want to play sports, passed here is where you'll find the gym equipment " I nodded and we headed back to the common area and she asked "so any questions " I shook my head no but I asked anyway" well I do have a question but it's mainly about you" she arched her brow and I asked "besides physical appearance, how are you related to SCP-049?" She nodded and said "well, I can't kill people with a touch if you where wondering that, but I can make zombies and I have the same level of knowledge as my father" I nodded and made a mental note on her abilities.
I then asked "so where's my room?" She replied "all our rooms are marked with our names so it's easy to find yours" I nodded and I went to look at my new room. I saw my name on a door and I went inside to find a standard foundation living quarters for anomalies but with my stuff here. I plopped on my bed and I said out loud "I wonder if this is the foundations way of telling me to make friends" I then took a nap. After I woke up from my nap I went outside my room to head to the cafeteria to eat and once I got there I noticed the Gs I met and one I didn't saw in my introduction here, she's a beautiful young girl wearing rotten rags but my judging by the black stains on here I can tell that she's the daughter of SCP-106. I grabbed my food and sat with her and I said "hi I'm SCP-069 but you can call me (Y/N)" she looked at me with no emotion just looking at me while she eats her chicken. I then asked "your the gears type right?"
She nodded and I asked "can I at least get a name?" She replied "Rottie" I nodded and I said "nice to meet you" I smiled while my tail wagged. Just then I heard a slammed on our table and I see 682-G and she said "I heard you fight" I looked to her and I said "I choose not too" she just glare at me and she said ""I choose not too" what a loud of bull" I just sighed and continued eating my food but this made her angry and she flipped my tray right into my face and my food was everything and I said "such an impatient child " she was about to hit me until a tentacle made of black goop grabbed a hold of her wrist and stopped her. I looked to see Rottie with the tentacle coming out of her skin and I got to say it's quite an interesting, she glared at Rottie and she said "you want to get in my way ice queen" Rottie's expression didn't change and she said "she's cute, I want to keep her as a pet" I just looked at her with a what face because I was not expecting this at all. She was about to hit Rottie with her tail but I just grabbed it and I said "if you want a fight then I'll give you a fight" she looked at me with a evil smile and she said "then let's fight in the gym, and don't hold back little pup" she then left to the gym and before I left the cafeteria I was stopped by Rottie and she asked "why?" I replied "i mainly want to see her abilities but I also didn't want you to get hurt in my personal business " she nodded and she let me go. I then left the cafeteria and I walked to the gym to where I saw 682-G in the middle and I can't wait to see to what she can do.

(A/N: sorry if it's a bit short this was the best I can come up with for now so I hope you enjoy it)