FILE NUMBER: SCP-690

Item: SCP-690 (aka, (Y/N) )
Object Class: Safe/Euclid
Age: current age is 17, born on ()()/()()/()()()()
Abilitys: has reality bending powers, can read minds, teleport, can emit energy beams, rapid regeneration (but scares won't be heald), mind control (lasts 10 minutes)
Looks:

Description: SCP-690 is a wolf like Humanoid closely representing a human girl , she has two different color eyes, black hair as well as black wolf ears and tails, she has several scares on her body when discovered by 05-1 lead by Alpha-690, also ...

Description: SCP-690 is a wolf like Humanoid closely representing a human girl , she has two different color eyes, black hair as well as black wolf ears and tails, she has several scares on her body when discovered by 05-1 lead by Alpha-690, also after standard checkup appers to hafe Boulth sexual orgains but chooses to be call "her".
Personality: Sweet, kind, perverted, short tempered, hyper, depressed (when asked about her scares), loyal, protective, alpha, creative, suspicious (until she trusts said person), competitive
Likes: books, art, drawing, writing, walks, girls, games, sports, helping, protecting others, SCP foundation, Alpha-690, the 05s, SCP-1765, SCP-116, SCP-054, SCP-811, Ms, Sweetie, Dr, Rights, Dr, Light, Dr, Bright (brother figure), Dr, Iceberg (Father Figure)

Special containment Procedures: SCP-690 is allowed to wander the foundation site freely and is allowed to help in certain experiments, SCP-690 is allowed anything she asked for with in reason, by order of 05-1, 05-2, 05-8 05-9, and 05-12, SCP-690 must wear SCP-690-1 also know as an power canceling collar at all times, SCP- 690 is proven to have reality bending powers enough to destroy a foundation site but not the world so she is ordered to keep the collar on at all times, SCP-690 my follow animal Instincts if a threat is shown to increase Strength depending on said threat, it SCP-690 loses control, guards Alpha-690 also known as Wolf pack, will use elephant tranquilizers to stun her and be chained in SCP-690-2 , SCP-690-2 appears to be a normal group of chains but is far stronger then normal chains and are made of an unknown alloy, if any male guards, researchers, etc a temps inappropriate or and sexual harassment will be eminently terminated by orders of 05-1, 05-2, 05-8, 05-9, and 05-12 after Incidences 1&2, Is allowed to visit other SCPs but those of Keter class must hafe an armed guards on Stan bye, if SCP-690 wants to go out side members of Alpha-690 must accompany SCP-690 at all times.

Incident report:

Issue 1: "Now SCP-690 please tell me what happened" SCP-690 was being interviewed after the incident by Dr, Iceberg, SCP-690 said "he was touching me" Dr, Iceberg arched is brow and asked "touched you where?" She replied " he touched my breast" Dr, Iceberg wrote it down and said "and you used mind control on him and have him shot him self in the grown?" She nodded then frowned and asked " are you mad at me? "Dr, Iceberg sighed got up and went to SCP-690 and patted her head and said "six, I'm not mad, neither is the foundation, you did the right thing in that situation, even thoe I know Dr, Bright told you to shoot them in the growing" she smiled after hearing that and at the nickname Dr, Iceberg gave her and said "ya, he did" Dr, Iceberg sighed again and said "I'm Shure the council will deal with this problem so nothing like this will never happen again" she smiled and hugged Dr, Iceberg and he hugged back.

Issue 2: Redacted by order of 05-1,2,8,9, & 12