🖤❤️💙+💛💚kingdom au💛💚+🖤❤️💙

I only thought of this one a few days ago so the whole idea behind it isn't very fleshed out yet, but basically:

Fuyuhiko is a prince and is expected to become a ruthless military leader. Peko is his bodyguard and was raised in the same way she was in canon. Fuyu is expected to marry the princess of a kingdom that his own has conflicts with cuz they want to make peace. (I'm not completely sure who I want to make the princess, but currently I'm thinking that Kaede might be best for the role I want the princess to play. I just had a thought that maybe Kyoko would work but we'll see once I develop the plot more.) His thoughts on the princess depends on who I decide it is.

At some point, Fuyu's parents get him another bodyguard for extra protection. She's going by what she says her last name is, Hinata (but it's not Hajime, it's Akane using a false name. I was considering having her use one of the girl's names but I figured that I should establish Hajime's existence in this world)

But then "Hinata" kidnaps Fuyu and Peko, I haven't figured out how yet but she does, and then they're in the woods. "Hinata" reveals that her name is actually Akane Owari, and that the real Hinata is her friend, Hajime, and he told her to bring them to, like, the town they live in or something.

I am writing this several days after everything above and I want to go about this differently. I think I'm just gonna post this as it is and then post updates on my progress with the story beats. I'm still figuring out how I want to do this.

Also I've decided that I think I want Kaede to be the queen and Sonia as the princess, and the king will probably possibly maybe be Togami. Actually I'm starting to think probably not. We'll see