Ch-2 (Welcome Back)

Still Y/N's P.O.V

I was driving while listening to your favorite music, as my dog was sitting in the passenger seat next to me, and smiled seeing her look out the window constantly, dogs really like looking out the windows of cars. After 3 more hours of driving to get to the factory. . . i finally arrived, i sighed relieved because it took a while to get there, i then grab my bag that was in the back seat and i hold it as i pick up my dog and put her in there half her body sticking out i was able to zip it up but made it stop to where my dog was, i then put on my bag but backwards to keep an eye on my puppy (we'll call her cinnamon) i then gulped looking at the abounded factory, i then walk over and try to open the door but it wouldn't like it was solid ice, i then used all my strength but it wouldn't budge, i then back up and at a fast pace kicked the door down.

(Strong person :D)

I then walk in, i did recognize everything, it just looked exactly like it was 10 years ago, but now it looks more old like way more older. . . i then saw a VHS Tape, it was a Green color i saw the VHS player i then put it in, and the tape plays.

"Hi, My name is Leith Pierre, and i'm the Head of innovation here at the Playtime Co. toy factory.
If you're seeing this, then you're trespassing.
Yeah, we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day.
So, trespasser, just to make you aware. . .
While we Pride ourselves primarily on our high-quality toys and excellent childcare, we also Pride ourselves on our security.
For example, this facility is full of hidden motion triggers which, once set off, will turn on the factory's emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities.
And. . . that's one of the more tame aspects of our security system.
No spoilers!
So, you've got my warming. It's not too late to turn around.
I just hope that you're certain whatever you're doing it worth it.
It stopped. . . i sigh but them go and walk down a hall way you saw a poster with a Dinosaur on it?

 i sigh but them go and walk down a hall way you saw a poster with a Dinosaur on it?

"Eat healthy. . . like Bron. . ." 'ok kinda weird. .'. i thought i then walk forward more seeing broken glass on the floor but then i saw a door, i went over and opened it i saw a train going in a circle in some room? with a cat that had a present on the wall?

  i thought i then walk forward more seeing broken glass on the floor but then i saw a door, i went over and opened it i saw a train going in a circle in some room? with a cat that had a present on the wall?

i then remember a color code, i walk over back to the front desk and see to the other side there was a door there, but i saw a code of course. . . we need to put a code to get in. . i then remember about the train and try to remember the colors.
"Green. . . Pink. . . Yellow. . . Red!" i then remember after thinking the colors and saying what i memorized it looked, i then press the colors on the pad in order, that had the colors, it then opened, i walk in seeing chairs, and two desks, i saw a Blue VHS tape on one of the desks, i grab it then look to my side to see the same color VHS player and a vent? that had the grab thingy in it i forgot what it was called. . . i mean it has been a while. i then put in the Blue tape and the tv lights up i start watching it. . .

"Playtime"
'GrabPack'
'Tighten the straps!'
'Hold the cannons'
'-Pull trigger to Fire
-Pull again to Retract
-Hold to grip onto objects'
'ONLT fire at small objects/handles'
'Do NOT fire at coworker!'
'This may cause injury'
'Wire is conductive! Use for rewiring!'
"Thank you"
"Use your GrabPack responsibly."
'what's the time?'
"Playtime"

"alright." i said as the glass covering the grab pack opened slowly, i then start to put it on, i then check on cinnamon i then saw she fell asleep and was fully in the bag i giggle softly and zip it up fully and start being carful to try and not wake her up. i then walk back to the front but before i was fully i saw a toy but it was broken. . . 'poor thing. . .' i thought but i decided to practice using the grabpack so i did them i got the hang of it and continued walking to the front, and saw the way to go see the beginning of the factory, i then went past the turning entrance, to let us in i then see the blue hang print on top of a big door, i then fire the hand at it, i waited until the door opened, i then walked in seeing the one and only. . . Huggy Wuggy. . .