Huggy Wuggy x Goofy Reader

(Request from @alazga :D yes)
(Oki let's start-)

Y/N P.O.V
(were also skipping to where they meet huggy- :D)

i was walking until i saw this Blue thing????? "the hell are you???" i said out-loud pointing at it, of course it didn't answer then i chuckled having something in mind to say "are you a sour patch kid orrrrr- cookie monster?? on drugs????" i then see it look at me with a funny look- i started wheezing-

(hold on i'll continue later o just have a lot of things happing :'3)
(Back :D yeee-)
(btw this is what was happening-)

(hold on i'll continue later o just have a lot of things happing :'3)(Back :D yeee-)(btw this is what was happening-)

(i drew this myself like i said i done steal art :D)
(oki- continue:P)

You kept wheezing as 'the sour patch kid' looked confused on why you called him that and why you were laughing, he started getting annoyed cause you kept calling him "COOKIE MONSTER BE ON DRUGS DUDEEEE!!!! HAAAAAHAAA-!!!" you kept wheezing as you noticed that the thing got off the panel and started walking towards you opening his mouth showing his2 rows of razor sharp teeth "oop-!" you then started running everywhere BREAKING his ankles- "GET JUKEDx50" you kept wheezing while saying that a million times as he kept chasing you, soon he stopped which made you stop "what sour patch?? something wrong my mannnn????" he then just grabbed you "ACk?!!??" you then choked- and was held upside down "uhhh- ello???" you said "are you ok?" he said "you can speakkkk???" "yes?" "cooollll" he then put you down as you just looked at him laying down "why are you laying down?" "me tired-" "ok??" he just sat next to ya and you just randomly decided to spin in a circle as he watched you concerned.

(oki that ends next one :P best i could do-)