Ch-4 (Hes Here!)

Still ur P.O.V (:D)

(Time-skip to where your creating Bumblebee-cat)

I was pulling the levers that make the toy parts fall, i started following the toy as the machine put the pieces together and colored it, i then noticed the red machine kept string at me. . . i felt uncomfortable "g-got a staring problem little fella?. ." i said to it, i then noticed my toy was done i quickly walk over and grab it with my grab pack (it has both hands now-) i noticed the scan to put the toy on, i then walk over  and out it on the scan and while the scanner scanned the toy i read what was on the door 'nobody leaves without a toy?.' i read it in my thoughts, but then i heard the beeping sound of the scan being done, the door started to open i then walk in and try to open the doors on both sides but they didn't budge and i also saw the signs on them it said "Starway to hell" i sigh and looked at the darkness abyss i then heard breathing "h-hello?. ." i said shakily i kelt hearing the breathing i then took on step forward then. . . Someone Appeared. . .
"WHAT THE FREAK!?" i screamed and ran back and look back again to see. . Huggy Wuggy. . . i kept backing up away from him as he just walked closer every second, i then heard beeping and i looked over and saw the vent open, i then quickly ran over to it and ran inside hearing the door close behind me, i kept running through the vents then i heard thumping and saw Huggy through some of the gaps in the vent, i then went faster not paying attention, then i heard a loud thud and saw him run in-front of me running towards me, i then ran right i had tears grow at the corner of my eyes, i then felt a arm wrap around my leg making me trip i hit my head quite hard on the metal, that made me black out. . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I then woke up i groan from me having a headache, i tried to move but something that had its arms wrapped around me make its grip tighter, i then stopped moving i then felt soft fur around me, i then realized it was Huggy. . . i look up at him to see him looking at me his mouth closed not open from before during while he chased me in the vents. . i then wave slightly kinda scared that he would hurt me, but he then purred his smile growing, 'cute. .' i thought 'wait what-!?' i thought again i chuckled hearing him purr. I then thought about something else i quickly look in my back pack... 'phew...' i saw that cinnamon was still there just a little injured that made we freak out a bit 'oh no!..' i tried to get out of huggys hug but that only caused him to hug tighter!. i sighed and just picked her up out of there and held her slightly trying not to give her more pain then she already has.. 'good thing i packed a med kit..' i opened it and bring the bandages out and wrapped her leg up hoping that helps, i then noticed huggy watching he looked worried for my puppy too, i sigh in his cute he looked but at the same time he looked sad, "it's alright huggy they just need to heal.." i said he nodded and got back to hugging me i giggle a bit and started falling asleep...

(THE END & NO THE DOGS NOT DEAD BUT IT HAS A INJURY- :'D sorry if i worried y'all:'>)