Chapter 2

"Are you just gonna seat there and stare?" Lia whined as she dragged her massive suitcases inside.

"You know you could ask nicely then I might help you" Ryujin teased

The girl sighed in frustration "Can you please help me?"

Ryujin smirked and got out of the sofa to help Lia "See, you look cuter when you're nice" she teased and carried the bags upstairs. "So, this will be your room. Mines next door. I know you don't want us to be in the same bedrooms yet, but we could..."

"Haha! You wish!" said Lia and slammed the door on Ryujin face making her fall on the ground groaning in pain. Lia on the other side of the door heard it and quickly opened it back to check what happened.

She saw Ryujin on the floor holding her nose and saw red liquid staining the other girls' clothes. So, she quickly got down on the floor "Lean forward and breathe through your mouth" she ordered

So, they're in Lia's bathroom, with Ryujin seating on the bathtub while the other girl checks her nose. They're like inches apart from each other "You look so beautiful" Ryujin murmured making Lia back away

"Why do you like annoying me so much?" she asked complained fixing the first aid kit back

Ryujin watched the other girl "I didn't know you can be caring sometimes" she annoyed

She turned to Ryujin irritatedly "Aren't you cured already? Can you get out?"

The girl got up and paused by the door "You know I just saw you as a wife for a second there. But just a second" she teased

"Get out!" Lia shouted making the other girl run out of the room.

The next day, Lia woke up in a strange bed but realized she's in Ryujin's penthouse. She went down the stairs and smelt food coming from the kitchen.

Ryujin noticed Lia. So, she turned and greeted her "Good morning, wifey"

"Drop it"

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" said Ryujin placing a plate of food in front of the girl.

To Lia's surprise, Ryujin served her with a full English breakfast served with coffee, her favorite because she grew up in England.

Reading the girls expression "I asked your dad" she replied and took off her apron. She's wearing a navy-blue button up shirt paired with black slacks.

"You're not joining me?" Lia asked

"I'd love to, princess. But I have to run to the office. Dad wanted me to do some things" she replied and wore her black blazer "Enjoy your breakfast"

That day Lia was left alone in the apartment. And they don't have school because it's a Saturday and she wanted to go out, but her friends were busy with their things.

So, she wandered around the flat. The penthouse was quite big, it has three floors. It has a mini-theatre room, two guest rooms and a master bedroom, a wide balcony, and a library/study room.

While looking around she noticed that Ryujin's things are fixed properly. There's no rubbish laying around on the floor like she thought, and the kitchen is spotless like it was never used.

She wondered up the stairs until she reached Ryujin's room. She wanted to see what's inside but when she turned the knob it was locked. So, in dismay she went back downstairs and right on time the front door opened and Ryujin came in.

Ryujin went to the living room and saw Lia watching TV. So, she joined her "How's your dad?" Lia asked

"Same as always, grumpy yet charming" Ryujin replied and rested her head back

Lia doesn't know what Ryujin really does in their company, but she guessed it might be important knowing that she's going to be running it soon. "You hungry?" the girl asked

Ryujin raised her head and raised an eyebrow at Lia "You cooked?" she asked in disbelief

The other girl then got up her seat and went to the kitchen while Ryujin followed behind "Just seat there"

Ryujin sat on the kitchen island watching the Lia. Meanwhile, Lia was trying to figure out how to turn on the stove "You turn the knob" Ryujin suggested

"I knew that"

Ryujin noticed that Lia is struggling while cutting some onions "Let me do it"

"No! I can do it" Lia insisted "just seat there" But then accidentally cut her thumb "Ouch!"

Ryujin bolted up her seat and grabbed the girls' hand "Let me see" she saw a small cut. So, she grabbed the first aid kit from one of the cupboards and washed the cut before putting on a plaster. "I told you to be careful"

"It's those freaking onions, they're making me cry. So, I couldn't see"

"From now on, I'll do the cooking" said Ryujin checking the wound for the final time. "So, why don't we just order take away? What do you want?"

"I'm feeling Chinese today" Lia replied

"Ok, go to the living room. I'll order the food and" she looked around the messy kitchen "I'll fix things here"

"I can help"

"No, it's fine. I can handle it"

"It's just a small cut. I'm not disabled. And besides, I was the one who messed the place up"

"Ok, here's the plan why don't you just order the food and I'll fix this. Sound good?"

"Fine"