2

In her other classes Adora still couldn't keep her mind off of Catra. She must be showing it to her friends, the thought of that made her more nervous. "Are you okay, Adora?"

Adora turned her head, "uh.. me.. yeah of course why wouldn't I be, glimmer.?" She quickly said feigning a nervous laugh.
Glimmer catches the act. "No your not, is it about the English test? Don't worry we can study again later, at my place." She comfort her laying her hand on Adora's shoulder.

Adora pulled a fake smile. "Yeah.. the English test!" Glimmer removed her hand and laughed quietly, "I know you struggle on English, I'm here if you need any help."

Adora sighed in her seat. Yes, she hid the fact she was actually good at writing, it was something that she loved doing. Every time she writes she would always say 'Oh I'm just practicing on my writing.' Which is true but she would mostly write about smut, her top secret.

Which Catra already found out.

Wait.. Catra.. Oh shit. Next period would be lunch and they mostly sit at the same table together. Catra and Adora weren't particularly close, but because they're just in different crowds, they would simply say 'hi' or greet each other and do some small talk. Scorpia was one of Catra's close friend who was a friend of Purfuma, and Purfuma was a friend of Glimmer.

When Scorpia introduced Catra to them, Adora had never stared at someone that long before, she was beautiful, of course, the most perfect smile, the way she laughed.. She was always nervous being around her which was strange because she never felt anything like that to anybody. As a result, she tries to avoid her sometimes. Catra appears to be doing the same thing.

Adora stopped writing fanfic about her and this one character from a show she gushed over and started writing story's about her and Catra. She always would write those story's that is about strangers falling in love, but she mostly love writing enemies to lovers.

Her thoughts were racing as she and Glimmer walked up to their lunch table, trays in their hand. All she can hear is people talking loudly around her. She was still embarrassed; perhaps Catra isn't sitting with them? Oh right. She always sits with them now because she used to always sits with Scorpia alone with some other kids, but now that Scorpia and Perfuma are together she has been sitting with them the past few months.

Adora noticed that leather jacket as they approached their table. She gripped her tray tightly, biting her bottom lip as they walked. Adora sat at a far distance from her, next to Mermista. The only people who sit at their table was Purfuma, Scorpia, Catra, Bow, Mermista, Seahawk, her and Glimmer.

"Hey, guys!" Glimmer sang as she sat between Adora and Bow. "Hi glimmer!" Perfuma greeted. Adora wondered if Catra had forgotten about it. She looked around the table and quickly noticed Catra's eyes on her. Adora froze and averted her gaze.

She totally thinks I'm a creep now, she hates me, she will never forgive me, she will never talk to me, she will never say hi to her again, she will..

"Right Adora?" Glimmer words snapped her out of her thoughts. Some of the members were staring at her, which made things worse. "Uh.. yes?" She stammered quietly, not knowing that the subject they were talking about. "See I told you!" Glimmer cheered, pointing at mermista.

"Ugh, whatever, Adora is your best friend, which is why she agrees." Mermista crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. "Uh, what were we talking about again..?" Adora asked, puzzled.
Glimmer gasped, "you weren't paying attention and just agrees with me?"

"Sorry, I just.." her eyes focused on Catra, she was busy eating her food. Adora than quickly back to Glimmers, "Nothing."

Glimmer eyed at Adora suspiciously, than smiled. "It's alright, we were just saying if I could beat mermista at a game of ping pong."

"Oh, yeah you totally would."

"Were you being sarcastic?"

"What? No! I'm for real!"

"Glimmer, you've never played ping pong before." Bow joined in, than quickly added "Not that I'm on mermista side or anything! But there is beginners luck, and who knows you might have it." He faltered.

Glimmer pouted and started eating. Adora sighed as she noticed Catra looking at her. Her heart skipped a beat. She flushed and avoided her eyes. Can things get any more awkward...

——

Let's see where this goes..