4

W//: Sexual mentions

Maybe tonight might not be that bad? She had just made a list.

1. Get there on time
2. Stay beside Glimmer
3. Avoid Catra
4. Don't drink
5. Act normal
6. Get home before Midnight

She smirked as she reread her list. She stuffed her paper into her pocket after folding it. She decided to opt for jeans and a simple light turquoise sweatshirt. She checked the time: 4:03 p.m. Should she leave early? Nah maybe just a few more minutes.

Adora stretched out her arms and laid in her bed. She decided to check her media, no new notifications or anything. Today was boring as usual. She closed her phone and set it on silent then stared up at her ceiling closing her eyes while taking some deep breaths.

She felt tired when she opened her eyes. She looked at her phone to see what time it was and freaked out. It was 7:21 pm How long was she out?? Adora quickly got up and rushed inside her bathroom, splashing some water on her face and fixing her hair. Once she fixed her hair poof she grabbed her phone and rushed out of her house. She double-checked the time: 7:30 p.m. Well guess she broke one of the rule..

Well it wouldn't matter right? Most people come to party's late. Adora slipped into her blue car. Once she turned it on she drove it straight towards Mermista house.

Adora knocked a few times on the door until it opened. Catra was on the other side. She was dressed casually in a plain crimson T-shirt, a black long-sleeved shirt on the inside, and black ripped jeans.

They both stared at each other awkwardly.
"Uh.. hey.. Catra.." Adora greeted nervously. Catra blushed and slammed the door on her.
Adora stood at the porch, confused. Wtf?!

The door opened again, "Hey.. Adora.." Catra awkwardly smiled. She moved to the side allowing the girl to enter. "Adora your here!!" She noticed Glimmer rushing up to her and hugging her tightly. She then grabbed her arm and dragged her towards Bow and Mermista. Adora scanned the area, and there were a lot of people. Some of them she has no idea who they are.

Once they reached them, Bow gave Adora a right hug. "Wow, Adora. You actually came. I didn't think you'd come." Mermista laughed,  "Yeah, you always come on time, what happened?" Bow asked, pulling away from the embrace. "Well, I... uh, I fell asleep by accident." Adora chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck. "It's fine, Adora; we're about to go downstairs. Seahawk, Perfuma and Scorpia have already made their way downstairs. Catra, I believe, is also on her way." Mermista explained turning away from them.

When she hears Catra name she always loses her thoughts, and she hated it. Guess she can't avoid Catra.. "Adora you coming?" Glimmer questioned, Adora quickly shook her head, "uh yeah I'm coming." Glimmer gave her a confused look before shrugging. Adora followed her down to the basement, where she noticed everyone sitting in a semi-circle.

Catra was the first to catch her eye; she was sitting between Scorpia and Mermista, chatting with Scorpia before her gaze was drawn up to Adora. They both looked at each other awkwardly once more. "Let's play a game now!" Glimmer shouts excitedly, dragging Adora along with her. They both sat together, Glimmer next to Bow and Adora next to Seahawk.

"So what game?" Mermista asked, They all looked at Glimmer but Catra still staring at Adora. Adora wouldn't dare to look at her, we'll just not yet.. "I was maybe thinking of truth or dare." Glimmer says.

"Seriously, some childish game?" Catra scoffed crossing her arms, her eyes now on Glimmer. "Well than, what do you suggest?" Glimmer furrowed her brows in her direction. Catra frowned, "Well.. I don't know." She mumbled.