Chapter 6

When Jiang Muhan was driving, he knew that Sheng Wei had sent him pictures, but he thought it was an emoji, so he didn't care. When he arrived at the company, he was busy handling some things and had a meeting with the senior management of the company. When he was free, he picked up his mobile phone and clicked on WeChat.

It turned out to be a selfie, or that kind of selfie at that angle was very desire. In the photo, the girl looked at the camera from bottom to top, her big eyes rippled, and she was grieved and pitiful. In order to highlight the content of her complaint, she pouted her lips slightly, as if she was asking for a kiss.

Jiang Muhan's cold throat knot rolled for a moment, and he couldn't help raising his cold, white and clear fingers to loosen his loose dark tie, and the top shirt buttons were also untied.

Mu Hui pushed the door and came in to see this scene. He whistled teasingly and actively jumped on the edge of death: "Brother Han, how can you unbutton in broad daylight? What exciting are you looking at? Let me see it for me."

The air suddenly overflowed from Jiang Muhan's body, and his meaningful eyebrows looked at people faintly, "I should tell you to knock on the door when I enter the door."

"I know, but I saw that your door was covered, so I came straight in." Mu Hui smiled and said, "Next time you will knock, you will knock."

He walked over caretently, sat opposite Jiang Muhan's desk, and looked at his mobile phone with his cheeks. "Brother Han, what did you just see? Why is it still hot? You are an air conditioner, a cold movie emperor, and an iceberg male god. Can you be hot?"

Jiang Muhan completely ignored Mu Hui's roundabout inquiring. He calmly saved Sheng Wei's selfie, exited WeChat, put it aside, pointed to the desktop for a long time, and faintly said, "Are you idle?"

"Of course I'm free to follow an investment tycoon like you." Mu Hui saw that he couldn't talk about it and sighed disappointedly, but soon cheered up, "Brother Han, let's go to play tonight. You haven't gone out with me for a long time."

Jiang Muhan, who knew his unique nature, was likely to refuse. He quickly added, "It's all people you know. They don't go crazy. Even if you go to the hot spring to drink, it won't stay overnight. If you want to go home to accompany your sister-in-law at night, you can come back at any time."

Mu Hui has talked about this point. No matter how cold Jiang Muhan is, it is not easy to refuse. He was about to agree when several text messages suddenly came in a row on his mobile phone.

[Your credit card ending 8899...Consumption 167799 yuan]

[Your credit card ending at 8899...Consumption 228999 yuan]

[Your credit card ending at 8899...Consumption 21299 yuan]

...

[Your credit card ending at 8899... Consumption 375899 yuan]

Mu Hui stretched his neck 'inadvertently' and was stunned when he saw these contents. "Damn it, what's the stimulation for my sister-in-law? She spends so much money so much?"

"Wasn't she happy to win the prize last night? And you presented it to him. I think the first frame response to you on the Internet was quite good, not as bad as when you announced your wedding."

In fact, there are still scoldings. Mu Hui deliberately didn't say anything. After all, Jiang Muhan has too many fans, among whom there are inevitably extreme fans who insult his wife every day.

"That's why she is in a good mood." Jiang Muhan was not surprised at all, but said very well.

He just finished speaking and sent another text message, which Sheng Wei sent him alone this time.