Chapter 22

Jiang Muhan's chest was very wide and warm. Sheng Wei's whole little face was buried in it. In an instant, her cheeks were hot because of transpiration, and her nose and her nose kept poured in a familiar manly breath. It was a clear cedar fragrance, which she actually liked to smell.

But he was so disgusting that he even said that she threw herself into her arms.

Pushing him away angrily, Sheng Wei stared at the man angrily with slightly picky peach blossom eyes, as if she were delicate and angry, "Who threw himself into your arms and hugged you? It's shameless."

Jiang Muhan saw that she stood still and did not continue to quarrel with her. He bent down to change his shoes and went in with his briefcase.

Sheng Wei was stunned for a moment before chasing him. She grabbed his suit jacket with her little white hand. "What are you doing? Didn't you tell you not to come in?"

Jiang Muhan squeezed his eyebrow bone with his slender and cold white fingers, and then patted Sheng Wei on the head with a little tired voice: "Good boy, stop making trouble. I'm a little tired."

Sheng Wei looked up at him in a daze.

It can be seen that he is a little tired between his eyebrows. Thinking that he seems to have gone to Tianjin today to participate in the on-demand screening, working until at least ten o'clock, and then driving back immediately. Such tossing and turning, he inevitably makes him physically and mentally tired.

Sheng Wei curled her lips, slowly let go of him with her little hand, and did not continue to drive people away.

Jiang Muhan saw the girl calm down cleverly. Dark and deep pupils flashed a spoiled smile, rubbed her thin and soft hair again, and said with a low magnetic relevism, "I'll take a shower first."

As he spoke, he raised his hand to pull open his dark tie. He symmetrical bones pointed to unbutton the shirt one by one, and walked gracefully to the bedroom with long legs.

Sheng Wei stared at his handsome and wide back until he entered the room and disappeared before taking it back. Unsperately punched the sofa backrest, Sheng Wei secretly scolded herself for being too soft-hearted. How could she compromise when she saw that he was tired?

He is tired and has nothing to do with her.

The capitalist is so rich that he can't sleep in a nearby hotel when he goes out?

Unpleasant, unpleasant, super invincible.

Sheng Wei sat back on the sofa angrily, with her hands around her chest, and looked like a furry kitten.

Jiang Muhan came out after taking a shower and rubbing his wet hair. That's the scene. The girl didn't play with her mobile phone, just nestled on the sofa, wrapped her hands around her chest, and stared at the void in front of her fiercely.

Her skeleton is slender, so even if she is not short, such a curled posture makes her whole body small. Occasionally, she shows her teeth fiercely, just like pounce on who to eat.

Funny and cute.

Jiang Muhan walked lazily, with a low voice with a smile: "Are you still angry with me?"

"Ah!" Sheng Wei was repeating the picture of herself pressing Jiang Muhan to the ground to teach her behave. Suddenly, a voice came to her ear, which scared her and turned her head in panic. Seeing that it was Jiang Muhan, she patted her little chest with lingering fear and scolded, "You can't walk soundly. It's scared me to death!"

"You think you are too involved in things." Jiang Muhan sat next to her and folded his legs to look at her sideways, "Are you thinking about me?"

Half of her mind was poked. Sheng Wei blushed several degrees, and she saw the man only wearing a loose black bathrobe. Her deep V-neck vaguely revealed his clearly contoured chest and abdominal muscles. Her long legs were also exposed by the action of folding legs. Her face turned redder, and the corners of her eyes fainted with a few wis of sunset glow.