Chapter 10

In the end, Jiang Muhan still picked Sheng Wei up.

Take it all the way to the bedroom on the second floor.

Sheng Wei should have been happy about the victory of the confrontation, but her heart became more and more congested, because the man who hugged her looked cold all the way. When she got to the bedroom, after letting her go down, she only said coldly, "Go take a shower, don't catch a cold."

Then... there is no more.

Standing under the shower flowers, Sheng Wei patted the tiles in front of her angrily.

Give her a look as soon as you get home. Then don't come back. Who cares about his face?

Keep going out and fooling around with Mu Hui.

Anyway, it's none of her business for both of them to be gay!

As the saying goes, the sea and sky take a step back, but Sheng Wei feels that the more she thinks about taking a step back, the angrier she is. As soon as this person was angry, he thought more carefully with crooked ideas. What did Sheng Wei think of? Her clear water eyes narrowed cunningly.

After taking a shower and blowing her hair dry, Sheng Wei slipped to the cloakroom and changed her pajamas again. She was a sexy black suspender skirt, with crisp breasts and half exposed. With Shanghai algae-like thick black hair scattered on her snow-white shoulders, it was simply a walking man-killer.

The hem is still a split design. Bai Shengsheng's long legs are walking, and the amorous feelings are swaying and fascinating.

There was no one in the bedroom. Sheng Wei guessed that Jiang Muhan had gone to the study. She lowered her head to check her clothes. After that was no problem, she opened the door enchantingly and gracefully and went out. The door of the study is covered in avain way. There is light in the room. At a glance, the man is inside.

Sheng Wei deliberately didn't knock on the door, pushed it away directly, pretending to ask questions, "Hubby, have you seen the red pajamas I bought last month?"

Her voice was not loud, but the study was soundproof and quiet, so not only the handsome man sitting in front of the computer heard it, but also several high-level officials in the video. Suddenly, she talked nonsense.

"Who is talking?"

"It seems to be Mrs. Jiang."

"Mr. Jiang, is your wife here? Shall we avoid it first?"

Sheng Wei didn't expect it to be so late at all. Jiang Muhan was still having a video conference. She heard the sound from the computer and the wind was messy.

Does her voice seem to be a little coquettish just now?

You know, she and Jiang Muhan are not secretly married!

In this way, won't her noble and cold image be ruined?

Sheng Wei was so embarrassed that she wanted to get into the cracks in the ground.

When Jiang Muhan talked about business, his temperament would be colder, sharper and more aggressive than usual. Therefore, when his deep eyes slowly raised and fell on Sheng Wei, he obviously did not move, but gave people an indescribable sexual tension. Every time he swept a piece of Sheng Wei's skin, he seemed to use his lips. After kissing, Sheng Wei panicked.

Her curly and thick eyelashes trembled, instinctively stepped back, and her feet rubbed each other.

Jiang Muhan looked offline and fell on her bare white feet. Her eyebrows frowned slightly. Although there was floor heating at home, it was easy to catch a cold without wearing shoes.