Chapter 36

Of course, Sheng Wei didn't specify when to have a baby. She is still filming now. She is very busy and not free.

In a blink of an eye, a few days of the Spring Festival holiday were over, the crew resumed work, and Sheng Wei devoted herself to busy work again.

On the day of the killing, Jiang Muhan finally visited Sheng Wei's class. The director specially held a killing banquet for Sheng Wei, preparing cakes and holding flowers, which was very lively.

After the killing, Sheng Wei wore her last costume and asked Jiang Muhan to take a picture for her. She posted it on Weibo again and wrote some emotional words.

After removing her makeup, Sheng Wei was relieved and finally felt idle.

"So happy?" Jiang Muhan teased her.

Sheng Wei smiled and said, "Of course, I'm very happy every time I shoot a play."

Jiang Muhan touched her head and said, "Others will need a little time to play after shooting. I think you come out very fast every time."

"That's right. I'm on the play very fast." Sheng Wei raised her little face and looked at Jiang Muhan, "This is called talent."

"Well, you are really talented." Jiang Muhan has never denied this. If Sheng Wei had no talent, as her debut halfway, it is difficult for her to reach today's position in such a fast time.

"Mr. Jiang praises me like this. It seems that I really have a lot of talent. I don't know how Mr. Jiang can celebrate me."

"Take you out for a walk." Jiang Muhan took Sheng Wei's hand: "It seems that we haven't visited the film and television city seriously. It's rare for you to have nothing else today. Let's go for a walk together?"

"Well...that's fine."

The two armed themselves and went out to play. The film and television city was so lively at any time. Even if it was winter, it was very cold, and it still couldn't stop everyone's enthusiasm.

A third of the crowd wandered, and Sheng Wei couldn't walk and shouted to go back.

On the way, she saw roast sweet potatoes and asked Jiang Muhan to buy one for her.

It's just outside. Sheng Wei doesn't taste good.

Jiang Muhan pressed her hat down a little. "It's okay. There are so many people. No one may pay attention to you. Take off your mask and eat it."

"What if someone recognizes it?" Sheng Wei is worried.

Jiang Muhan said, "If you recognize it, you will recognize that we are a legal couple, not an affair."

Sheng Wei gave her a meal. For the first time, she felt that Jiang Muhan was quite right. Of course, this was mainly because Jiang Muhan had confessed to her before. Although she did not give a clear answer, the current state of the two actually has a feeling of dating.

However, because he is already a husband and wife, his state should be different from that of a couple.

"Well, but please watch for me. If you are recognized by fans, chase us. It's not good either."

"Well, don't worry about eating."

Sheng Wei pulled her mask under her chin and began to eat roast sweet potatoes. She thought it was delicious. She also raised the sweet potatoes and fed Jiang Muhan: "You also take a bite. This tastes good and sweet."

"I don't like sweet food." Jiang Muhan doesn't want to eat.

Sheng Wei stood on tiptoe and insisted on feeding him: "Try it."

The girl's coquettish voice was pleasant to the ear. Jiang Muhan spoiled and smiled. After all, he still took off her mask and ate it.

This scene was filmed by paparazzi and spread to the Internet the next day.

At that time, Jiang Muhan and Sheng Wei were already on the plane home and got off the plane. Only then did they hear Zhou Qin and Li Xiaohui talk about it respectively.

Sitting in the car to pick up the two, they clicked on their own microblogs respectively.

The topic of the first hot search is: Jiang Muhan and Sheng Wei are actually showing their love!