↱ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ✦ 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

main theme -

𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 (𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰) - 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

- - -
✰✰✰
- - -

chapter -

xvi. 'cause time wasn't in our favour

- - -

✰✰
- - -

LOVE

━━ i don't know what it is like to love someone, who the world tells me i am not suppose to love. i can't imagine how hard it must be to love someone i am afraid to kiss on the street.

━━ but i do know what it is like to love someone i cannot be with. i know how it feels to have my brain tell me one thing, and my heart another. to live with the knowledge that if circumstances had been different, i would be with the one i love.

━━ i do know there are all kinds of barriers to love. i do believe the world needs less of them.

- Lang Leav

- - -
✰✰✰
- - -

Preview (SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!)

"goodbye..." he merely whispered as he watched her walk away with him. the person who she was destined to be with. the affection that they showed to each other made him, envious.

why did it have to be him instead of-

was this how it felt like to know you couldn't be with someone no matter what? was this what 'she' had felt like before the tragic incident?

his heart began tearing itself apart. how envious and selfish could oneself be? if he hadn't of let hatred consume his feelings.

'no.. it was inevitable...' he thought to himself. alas, he has finally accepted that this was the outcome. he had so many chances. yet he didn't take any of them.

"..."

the girl abruptedly stops. she soon looks back at him, smiles and waves,

"let's hang out some other time! so just wait for me- okay aether?" she says, before reverting her attention back to 'him". her hand still grasping her 'signficant other's one.

the couple walked over the bridge. no longer in his sight, a weak smile appeared on his face. his eyes softened, as the feelings he had kept inside for so many decades had finally reached his now torn heart.

"good job (y/n)..." his croaky voice a mere whisper. soon using his hands to wipe the endless streams of tears on his face.

"you finally let go..."

- - -
✰✰✰
- - -

- - -✰✰✰- - -

- - -
✰✰✰
- - -

cant add em fancy lines cause of my new phone and i lost the pictures 😒