What the fuck?

Y/n's Pov

It's Monday. I generally hate Mondays. And today I hate it even more. 

This is because a couple of weeks ago, my grandmother collapsed, which meant I had to move to Metropolis to look after her. And looking after her took a lot longer than I had expected so I had to drop out of my previous school, Smallvile High and find myself a new school, and the only school I found that was close enough was Metropolis High.

This school is the school Kara Danvers goes to. Unfortunately, I rather dislike her, so I wont be looking forward to that.

Urgh I really cant stand her. Whatever, I need to get to school now, It's already 8:00.

I pull on my leather boots, closing the glass door behind me. Metropolis isn't a bad place, but it's not the best. The streets are clean enough, it just lacks... Colour? Everywhere looks the same, grey and more grey. Except my house though, haha. My house is quite hard to miss, it's quite  literally a rainbow. 

Oh. I seem to be early. At my arrival to the school I notice the gates are closed, with a few people crowding around it. Urgh, I sometimes hate being early for everything.

I duck down and go on my phone instead.

*One new message from Father*

Father: Have you arrived at school yet, sweetie?

Yes, I have.

Father: Okay, have fun :)

 He only put a smiley face to try and make up for dumping grandmother on me. He's currently abroad with my step mother, Rachel. On a 'business' trip. I know he'll be too busy flirting with other women to do any work at all. Rachel doesn't deserve him at all.

My train of thoughts was interrupted by a loud, familiar laugh. Ah, Kara. 

Oh shit, Kara.

Luckily, the gates already opened so I can just slip through them.

No, it's okay if she sees me, I look completely different! Haha! She wont recognise me.. I think.. I hope...

As I walk through the gates I sigh in relief, nothing yet.

Then, a shriek, a loud shriek. A very loud fucking shriek. 

"Oh my gosh! Is that you? Y/n Gilbert?" I turn to see a red head run up to me. 

"Oh, hello, and you are..?"

"Hi I'm Barbra Gordon, but you can call me Babs! Here, are you new to the school? I could be your friend, if you want to of course!" Wow, talk about a lot of energy.

"Well, uh hi, Babs, I'm-" I start to introduce myself.

"Y/n Augusto Gilbert! You're an underground model aren't you? Related to the CEO of-" She yells excitedly.

"Yes, yes, um please could you keep it quiet? I'd prefer a quieter life, ahaha," I say, putting my finger on her lips and looking around frantically.

"Oh yes of course, sorry, I'm just such a huge fan! I loved the shoot you did in Gotham! When you modelled batman merch! You're my second favourite celebrity person! Batman is my first but don't take it personally!"

"Haha, thanks?" I laugh.

"Here, what class do you have first? Maybe I could walk you there?" She says excitedly.

"Um, I think I have.." I see Kara walking in. Great, why is she here, at all times? It's okay, if I carry on walking and talking in to Babs, she wont notice me.