Y/n Augusto Gilbert

Kara's POV;

I barely got in the car, actually I didn't even get go in when Zee started the car and sent the car into a racing mode, which caused me to have to hang onto the side mirror as she drove away while I clung on for dear life.

As I finally climbed through the window I saw Zee staring intently at the road ahead.

"Zee.. why.. why the hell did you do that??" I pant, I mean I did literally have to hang onto a damn side mirror.

"You.. you.. YOU DINDT TELL ME THEY WERE THAT HOT!" She says, glaring at me and going bright red.

"I- Zee, haven't you seen them before??"

"I mean yeah, I've seen them around, but from very far away! Sure I knew they were gorgeous but fucking hell, close up, they're stunning,"

"So who's the simp now?"

"Me! I'm the simp and golly I'm happily one!" She says, with dreamy eyes.

"So you're also my competition?" I grumble. "Tch Zee, first Doris, then Harleen and god knows who and now you," I roll my eyes mockingly.

"No! Well, yes. Also what do you mean Doris? Harleen I get, but Doris??"

"Oh! Right, during chemistry I overheard Carol and Y/n taking about how Y/n had flirted their way into life and then after class Doris had waited for Y/n and let them link arms with her," I say very quickly, still slightly jealous.
If only I was Doris, and if only Y/n had bumped into me..

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down there! What do you mean, 'flirt their way into life'? Is this the Doris we both know?? The one who literally skipped three whole classes to beat up the kid who sent her a valentine?!"

"Urgh! Let's just drop this already!" I grumble.

"Okay, okay fine, I see you want little Hottie Y/n all for your self," Zee laughs.

"Oi! I do not!" 

Zee looks at me knowingly.

"Okay fine, maybe a little," I start, "Okay maybe a lot," I finish.

"I can see why to be honest, they really do shine like a star!" Zee sighs, "Though they do remind me of someone... Huh, I wonder who,"

"What do you mean? Maybe you've seen them at some famous gathering? Seeing as you've probably been to lots, as a celebrity's child?"

"Hmmm.. Maybe.. Wait! I remember now! They remind me of this kid I used to model with though they cant possibly be the same person! They live so far away! Near Smallhill high or something, I cant remember clearly. They'd be daft to come to Metropolis high!"

"Do you by any chance mean Smallville?" I say cautiously.

"Oh! Yes! That's it! How do you know that place Kara?" 

"Oh, I used to go there, also with a Y/n who also happened to be my best friend." I say, trying to be casual and dismissive.

"Oh damn!" Zee's eyes suddenly sparkle, and she looks at me hopefully. "Tell me alll about them Kara!"

"Uhm.. sure? But only if you also tell me about the Y/n you know," I say, wanting to see if all Y/n's added up to one.

"Deal!" Well Zee was clearly also excited.

So I launched into a whole paragraph of how I met Y/n when I first arrived at earth, and how they were so nice to me.
I talked about being friends with them all the way until I was kicked out of Smallville, and how I somehow lost all contact with them, and their number no longer existed, and how confused I was.
I told Zee about how I saw Y/n at Metropolis High, and how they had seemed to hate me, and that flash of recognition that had crossed their face.

Zee's POV; 

Kara talked for hours. Literally hours. I don't think she realised all the extra details she was adding to her story. Still, I wanted to find out quite a lot about this Y/n I had modelled with ages ago.

She blabbed on and on until one particular sentence caught my attention.

"And then they banged the table with their hands and said I hadn't been a VIP for 3 and a half years! What is that even supposed to mean?"

About three and a half years ago the Y/n I modelled with had come to the agency with tears slowly running down their face. They were kind of my friend at that point so I had obviously comforted them, asking what was wrong. Apparently some dumb blond jerk and others had been horribly homophobic towards some other kid, and Y/n at the time had just gotten ready come out.

But it wasn't only that little scene which had upset them. I remember previous episodes of them coming in to model each day, slowly more and more tired and worn out looking. All because of that blond jerk. One day the blond jerk would be ghosting them, talking to them only when they were bored the next, and even treating them like some sort of pet, or slave.

Since it was quite a while back, I don't exactly remember who the blond idiot was, but I have this awful suspicion that it was Kara.
 I obviously don't think she would do all this on purpose, but she definitely would do at least half of these; ghosting Y/n to fight crime, or finding Y/n as a source of entertainment, since it's not like she could fight crime with them. Or even the treating them like a pet, probably subconsciously. Kara is someone who loves to be loved, so maybe Y/n gave her so much attention she forgot to be a decent human back.

"And obviously I was hurt! I felt so betrayed and I don't even know what I did wrong! Besides-!"

"Kara!"

"What?" she says, clearly annoyed. She was kinda in the heat of the moment after all.

"If you don't know what you did wrong, maybe talk to them about it?" I say, not wanting to tell her what she did wrong, seeing as it's not exactly my place to say.

"Yeah.. Yeah! I will!" She says, clearly filled with determination. Oh boy, I do hope she doesn't go off and interrogate Y/n like some weird blond detective. "Anyways, it's your turn to tell me about the Y/n you know!"

Well shit. 

"Well, I met them about 5-ish years ago, when my father decided to send me to this modelling agency under some big CEO's management.  Lucifer Augusto Gilbert was his name.."

"Wait! I think the Y/n I knew had a fancy surname along those lines!"

What? Y/n? Were they the child of that super rich CEO, Lucifer Augusto Gilbert?
Argh! I see it now! They always did seem to be super posh, especially with the way they talk.

And I just drive away from them without saying hi?? What the fuck is wrong with me??

"Kara?"

"Hmmm?"

"I need you to get out of my car,"

"O..kay?" Kara steps out uncertainly, closing the door behind her. 

And then I scream. I scream and then start banging my forehead on the drivers wheel. Urgh I should have known! 

"Zee I can still hear you, yknow?" Kara says, "Cuz of, like super hearing and shit? Why are you screaming anyway?"

"I- Uh- Look at the time, it's already 12:00am! Gotta have my beauty sleep! Bye Kara!" I say, once again stepping on the accelerator and zooming away.

16th February 2022

Bet yall thought I died, well I almost did, but whatever🤪
600 words each again👍