3. New World

-Her left eye is blood red and her right eye is electric blue both glow in the dark.
-And these are the swords she these are all individual swords however she can also combine them to make them stronger while still being able to use the elements of the combined.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Raz's POV
I woke up and rubbed my head since it hurt for some reason.
'Ummm guys do you know what Dimention we are in?' I asked my brothers.
'no why would we know' they all asked
'Because you were the ones that picked this place wasn't it'
'No we didn't Byakko was the one that picked it not us' Suzaku replied
'No I didn't' Byakko said
'Yes you did' Seiryu said
'No'
'Yes'
'No'
'Yes'
'Would you both just shut up' Genbu and Suzaku yelled
'We have to find out where we are regardless of who's fault it is'
'I agree' I said as I heard rushing of leaves. I was on guard and had my hands on my two of my many swords. A animal comes out and I instantly relax I always loved animals and animals always loved me.
"Hi cutie can you bring us to the nearest village" the wolf nods and begins running to the closest village.
He drops me off and I place all of my weapons under my cloak hoping not to scare anyone and walk up to the largest gates I have ever seen. I gape at it and hear my brothers chuckling and some other people as well. I look to see and there are two guards at the gate. I walk up to them and ask
"Umm I was traveling and don't know where I am is there anyone I can speak to so that I can live here."
"Ok chibi his name is Kotesu and my name is Izumo"
"Nice to meet you"
They walk off holding my hands and enter the gate. We walked throughout the village and was gaping about all the cool stuff they had here I wonder what this world isplace is. Izumo and Kotesu start rambling on about how cute I am an asking questions when I hear muffled sobs. Curious I drop their hands and come to the boy that is sobbing with a few boys yelling and kicking him. So I do the first thing that comes into my head...I drop kick ...the bullied boy with blond hair and say:
"Are you an idiot or do you just like getting beaten up!!!why don't you stand up for yourself instead of sniffling feeling sorry for yourself ... Now show them whose boss" I said. He sniffed a few more times before wiping everything away vigorously and getting into a fighting stance. He fought them for a while until both sides fell down from exhaustion I threatened them a few times and they ran off.
"Hey my name is Raz I'm was on my way to se your leader so I can stay here what's your name." I say giving him a big smile.
"My name is Naruto Uzamaki detebayo"
"Detebayo?"
"I say that when I get exited"
"So will you be my first friend in this wor-village"
"Really you really want to be my friend"
"Of course however you will have to stand up for yourself more I hate cowards I don't care if your weak or not if you are a coward you are in my bad books"
"So can you take me to your leader ... But don't worry I won't eat his brains" I start laughing and he just stairs at me...
"Umm it's a joke where I come from"
"Ohhh ok cool" he chuckles making me blush in embarrassment he intern blushed too "right this way"
We ran to a huge building in the middle of the village and went up at least a thousand stairs until we got to another big door who Naruto tries to open but can't so I just kick the door down. What II just went up a hell a lot a stairs I'm sorta impatient at the moment.

As soon as I odd a large amount of masked people enter the room suddenly making me tense and go for my weapons under my cloak but don't reveal them because they just groaned and said "Naruto again" like that explained everything.

"So Naruto what are you doing here again"
"Humph I was leading ummmm... What was your name again..."
"It's Azrael but I prefer to be called Raz I came here because I wanted to settle down somewhere... I came with 2 other people named Izumo and Kotesu but left them when I heard something and met Naruto."
"What do you really want Raz you instinctively went for a weapon when my anbu's came out who are you really"
Sigh "my name really is Raz I'm not exactly from here and know absolutely nothing abouth this world so I came here and the reason for that is because I have experience fighting anyone would instinctively go for weapons if something unexpected happened...it's not like I'm going to attack you or anything"
"Just to make sure I want you to give all of your weapons to my anbu once we know you are trustworthy we will return them"
"Ummm can I at least carry a small weapon I feel uncomfortable without weapons"
"That would be ok" ok I think I like this guy I started taking off all of my weapons witch took a long time I pack heavy when it comes to weapons about 30minutes to an hour later I got all of my weapons off feeling unnaturally light and it makes me feel bare vulnerable and uncomfortable.