7. Killing Intent

Don't watch the video if you don't want the first season to Tokyo Ghouls ending to be spoiled
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Raz's POV
After seeing my fighting skills back in the past the hokage decided I didn't need taijutsu lessons from Guy, but I decided to practice with him to increase my endurance which I already knew was insufficient. I guess I can start with his practice as soon as I get done with Kurenai's genjutsu thingy. I tried reading up on it but never truly understood how it worked I even asked asked around for some help from anyone and I got the same answer from everyone 'it's like an illusion' ugh what is that suppose to mean. So I hoped that the bandage women would be able to explain it better.

I ran to the practice field hoping she wouldn't be like kakashi and be 3 hours late minimum, but was happily surprised that she was already there.
"Good morning" I said with a close eyed smile tilting my head slightly to the right in a friendly manner, being slightly more polite then before because she was here early. She took one look at me and flashed before me and hugged me to death, the next thing I knew she was forcing me into cute little girl clothing. I hid my scars with a new jutsu I came up with that let's you create a temporary skin graft to stop bleeding, conceal wounds, and put on the skin to prevent exposure and infection for people that had lost a lot of skin. It was mostly medical and pretty simple to use I should probably submit this jutsu it might help some people out at the hospitals and on the field for quick treatment, the only problem with it is is that it only lasts for 12 hours before needing to be redone but it doesn't require a great amount of chakra so I Think it will be good enough.
"Ok now try on this one" she held up the most hideous pink fluffy dress I had ever seen in my life...a little throw up came up. Think think how can I escape. I saw women everywhere look at Kurenai jealously and look at me with hearts in their eyes as the men looked at me with eyes filled with pity I looked franticly at them for help only making the women squeal more this is torture. Then I thought of something brilliant.
"Umm can we please work on the illusion thingy now the old man wouldn't be happy to see us shopping" I said frantically as she was about to put a 'it' on me. she looked at me sadly then agreed pouting slightly. I felt kind of bad for making her make that face but if i had tried one more set if clothing on I would probably break. I hate trying on clothing especially dresses and most female dresses. but despite that I fist pumped after getting out of that sticky situation and smiled to myself.

Little did I know I had a group of people around the hokages crystal ball looking at the situation rolling on the floor in laughter. "Haha this kid is so funny we finally have something to use against her" kakashi, ibiki and a few other jonin and anbu's that it had pranked and made their lives hard I know they secretly liked me and I liked them it was just to fun not to play pranks on them.

I felt a shiver coming as if some people were plotting something evil and it was directed at me. I don't know who it is but I had a knack for these things and trusted my instincts so I flipped the bird in a random direction that I was feeling it come from and said, "bring it on whatever you have planed you ugly perverted old people. Whatever you do to be I will return the favor 10 fold and gave an evil Cheshire grin while pulling my bird back and crossing my arms in a threatening determined manner. Causing all of the people watching to have tick marks hitting home with the ugly faced perverted old men while at the same time shiver at what she ment. And how could she possibly have sensed them.

3rd POV
Back to the training.

"Ok what do you know about genjutsu"
"Genjutsu (幻術, Literally meaning: Illusionary Techniques) are techniques that are employed in the same fashion as ninjutsu, requiring chakra and hand seals. However, the primary difference between the two is that the effects of genjutsu are illusory; instead of attacking the victim's body, like taijutsu or ninjutsu, genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses. According to the Second Mizukage, genjutsu fittingly falls under the broad category of Yin Release.[1]......... End of explanation in great depth"(Narutopeidia cut and pasted). Kurenai sweat dropped at her indepth knowledge on the mater but then Raz continued by saying "however I can not understand the concept of creating an illusion that disrupts you internally and how it functions. I would understand it better if you could use it on me."
"Ummm okay" Kutenai said still a bit confused be this child while she seems goofy and childish when it came down to business of learning and fighting she is actually extremely intelligent and serious.