5. Kakashi's Late

#1-crown like birthmark on my forehead
#2-TATOO covering my right shoulder and a bit onto my back and lower arm
#3-a cool tattoo on my left ankle
#4-scar going directly down the left eye goes horizontal then goes down again with a horizontal slash just below my eye
#5- TATOO that represents my state of infinity located on lower back to waists

BY THE WAY RAZ AND SASUKE MEET AFTER THE MASSACRE (not directly) BUT IT TAKES PLACE THE SAME YEAR!!!!!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Raz's POV
It was really annoying to have a teacher like kakashi I would much rather have ibiki back he even managed to teach me a bit about masking my emotions and interrogating people which I had a knack for it (you have to experience it to know what hurts the most both physically and mentally) I became known in the torture/interrogating building and have grown to like most of the people there a few are a bit crazy and attempted to lock me up a few times but I managed to convince them otherwise everyone else was cool and gave me lots of food drool I love food so much. So they are all on my good side. Sigh maybe I can go and play with Naruto this afternoon I haven't seen him in 2 days due to all of the training.

Naw kakashi's going to be really late anyways so I might as well go to his house now after all his apartment is right next to mine.

"Naruuuutoooooooo are youuuuu awakeeee" I yell at his front door.
"Huh wah" he yells falling out of bed.
"Do you want to go do something with me Naruto" I say cheerfully I haven't done anything my age well ever. He came out 10 minutes later and we walked off somewhere.

"So what do you want to do I've never done this kind of thing before" I said. Bit nervous
"Ummm I've seen people get ice cream, hold hands, go to the park, playground, play hide and seek, and other stuff."
"Ok let's go do some of that stuff my teacher will probably be about 3 hours late anyways so we have until 11 o'clock till I have to get going"

"Why are you training every day isn't it difficult for you and your only 6 years old I can actually do this stuff though since I'm an adult."
"Really how old are you"
"I'm 8 years old he said proudly"
"What your only 2 years older then me and anyways I wanted to train so I can be in the same class as you when I join the academy and can graduate at the same time since your my best friend and my other friend hinata. Do you know her she told me she was in your class"

"Huh hinata hmmmmm hinata ohhh the quiet girl in the back that doesn't fawn over my eternal rival sasuke."
"Who is Sasu-gay naruto" he chuckles a little from my pronunciation of the world.

Naruto's POV
Come on ill show you still blushing a little at her cuteness and chucking at the way she said his name.
"By the way Naru aren't you suppose to be in school right now" she said with an innocent look on her face.
"Ya I am but I never go to school because I usually prank around the village"
"Cool what all do you do to prank people" she asked me and was starting to make me blush way more than I ever have with Sakura i could tell she would become beautiful considering how cute she is now I can't see her being a ninja her body looks so fragile. I wonder where her parents are and why they are never home when she is there.
"Hey Raz where are your parents I've never seen them before maybe you could introduce me to them?" I said hopefully to her maybe her parents would accept me like she did too.

"Sorry Naru I can't I don't have parents I live by myself always have since I was a baby." My heart sank she was just like me but is still so strong, cheereful, and innocent in many things. But like me she probably had to grow up fast. A lot of people think I am an idiot but I do what I can to gain attention even if it means making a fool of myself.
"How did you survive as a child with no one to support you even I had ninjas take care of me until I started the academy and could fend for myself?"