6. New Found Respect

Song: Nightcore secrets one republic
Picture: What she is wearing.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
3rd POV
Since Raz was creating a lot of helpful jutsus that have never been thought of she has only released the jutsus that would be helpful however she didn't release many other jutsus because the would be too powerful SSS ranked and would have to be locked away so she decided to only release helpful jutsus that were easy to S ranked jutsus and not anything above that as per the hokage orders however she may use them herself if it is a dire situation and not to teach anyone.

The hokage called Raz to his office to discuss her citizen ID as well as her ninja one. She had previously beet up 3 of his best anbu ninjas because they tried to rake away her food, and due to her creating high level jutsus. However despite knowing/creating high level jutsus she wasn't good at using chakra yet though she has been getting by with her enormous chakra reserve which also means it is extremely extremely difficult to maintain control over (not that it would run wild) but that it is to much to be able to filter out like most people with small to average chakra centers do, and mainly her previous world skills (not going into detail).

Hokage POV
Sigh she is such a headache not only can she beet up my best ninjas she is a genius at ninjutsu and taijutsu not to mention interrogation skills too *shiver*, her genjutsu hasn't been trained yet but she is a handful even if ibiki and kakashi say they don't like her to her face they are extremely proud of her and go on and on about her to anyone who will listen often me because they have to report. I called her here to discuss some matters with her about rank and ID's.
I sighed again trying not to think of the incredible stacks of paper I have to go through when I heard the window break once again all the anbu's jumped out and Raz rubbed her hair and said....

Raz's POV
I was slightly late again because Naruto insisted that I have ramen with him for breakfast since he was sorry for not being there yesterday at home because he was so absorbed in training. I said it was ok and that I understood but who could turn down free food so I went with him and what I saw made me completely jealous of his abilities.

FLASHBACK
I was going to go to the library to get some books when Naruto stopped me.
"Hey naruto"
"RRaz I'm so sorry I didn't mean to forget about you i mean sasuke bear me in a spar and had Sakura call him cool so I had to train and fell asleep."
"Don't worry I understand" still a bit upset though I was really looking forward to him coming I even stayed all night outside his door waiting thankfully he didn't come back or he would have seen me and felt worse.
"Well to make it up to you I'm going to treat you to some ramen at Ichiraku."
"Hmmmm food *drool a little* well I guess if it doesn't take to long I have to go meet the old man"
"Cool"
Skip to ramen place
"One bowl of miso ramen" I said while naaruto yelled
"Miso ramen miso ramen miso ramen"
I ate my one bowl and was completely stuffed I loved good but I don't really have a big stomach and my mouth dropped when I saw Naruto eat his 23rd bowl and became insanely jealous of him to the point were I started to tear up a little.
"What's wrong Raz why are you crying" he asked in a panic.
"How can you possibly eat that much all I can eat is a bowl and be stuffed to the braking point" I sniffed and he just sweat dropped.
"Uhhh hereditary" my eyes watered up even more.
"Is there any training method to expand your stomach so I can eat as much as you" I said with sparkles in my eyes and heard muffled chuckle from the corner as well as everyone in earshot including Teuchi, Ayame, a couple of villagers, and to my surprise sasuke. I blushed and puffed up my cheeks in embarrassment I wasn't good with people staring or laughing at me. I waved at him and motioned for him to come over and even more to my surprise he came over I always saw him as the antisocial type well I will be his friend he looks a little lonely.