Chapter 7

Chapter 7
*Connor PoV*
After we finished our breakfast and grabbed all of our stuff, we headed out to the town. I had seen a couple of little streets full of cute little Italian shops, along with a few of the regular name brand stores.

When we got there, the first store we saw was a small little record store. As we walked in, we were drawn to the walls. They were painted a crimson color, with different band names written all over it. The band names were all in different styles and had varying little paintings around them. All of the walls were just a huge mural of hundreds, possibly thousands of bands and pictures.

However, one of the best things about the walls was that there were some written in Italian, some in English, others in French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, German, etc. Any band from any part of the world was up there, written in their respective language.

It was one of the coolest shops I had ever been in.

The records were scattered everywhere, on little hardwood tables, or glass tables, sometimes on chairs or little couches. There were no racks, and if the record you were looking for wasn't laid out anywhere, they had a list of records they kept in the back, because they would take up too much space. But still, there were thousands of records around, placed here and there.

Troye and I took our time looking through all of the records. I found one that was a record of a little band I had found weeks prior, and bought it. Troye had found a Beyoncé vinyl and decided to buy it, partly to rub in Tyler's face, partly because he loved Beyoncé.

After we had made our purchases we left, saying goodbye to the extremely nice owners. We walked down the cobblestone street, smiling at the children running around, the elderly couples sitting on benches and having conversations, and the teenagers who obviously loved their home and spent a lot of time getting in trouble there. We went in a few clothing shops before finding a little dessert shop called Lazaro's hidden in a little corner. Troye and I decided to try out some Italian desserts.

It was a quaint little shop, with a few tables and chairs, and a counter with a teenager behind it. She was ringing up an elderly woman's order, smiling nicely at her and have a chat with her. She glowed with friendliness and carefreeness.

There were a few customers in front of us, likely regulars as the girl at the counter was calling them by name and asking about their personal life. When it came their turn, they had no idea what to order.

"Hi, how can I help you?" Her voice rang out from the stupor we were in from looking at their menu. We had no idea what was on it and what any of it tasted like.

"Uh, yeah, we're visiting and have no idea what's good, can you give us a recommendation?" Troye asked. She grinned at us, showing her straight, slightly yellow teeth.

"Of course. We are a family owned business, and everything here is homemade. We serve American desserts here, but if you're looking for something more Italian and delicious, I would go for the mint or chocolate chip cannoli. Or possibly the pizzelles, sprinkled with cinnamon or powdered sugar. Those are my favorites." She responded smiling, her blue eyes glimmering.

I looked at Troye and we decided on two cannoli, and two pizzelles. She smiled and rung our order up, getting the desserts. As she was getting them, we struck up a conversation.

"So, I'm guessing you're tourists, am I correct?" We nodded. "I guessed, from your American accent, and your Australian one. Plus, you are Connor Franta and Troye Sivan." We both gaped at her. She knew who we were and didn't fangirl or freak out. She grinned.

"Trust me, this is one of the best dessert shops in this town. Everyone comes here. I saw Joe and Caspar earlier. But I won't freak out." She added, getting our change.