Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Connor PoV*

God this boy is driving me nuts. He's smart and funny, able to wake up and 3:45 in the morning and save me from a terrible nightmare, and yet also be able to give me peaceful dreams. I had a wonderful dream after he woke me up.

Of course, it was only wonderful because he was in it.

But I shan't go into my fantastic dream about the one and only Troye Sivan. I shall talk about how amazing sleeping princess Troye is.

He's amazing.

Not only that, but he looks so damn cute! Honestly!

(A/N: Getting a little sidetracked here, but can't you just see Connor making an entire video about what he loves about Troye and being all dramatic and happy and ughhhhhhh I can't I can't I can't)

And currently, I am staring down at the beautiful brown hair-blue eyed angel. Of course I can't see his rich blue eyes, but I can still imagine him staring up at me.

Okay I'm a little sidetracked.

We're currently trying to decide if we're going to head straight to the next city or stop at a hotel for the night. We've been in this car for at least an hour now, and it's currently ten o'clock.

We spent last night in the cars too, so most of us are rooting for the hotel.

I'm not.

It's not that I don't want to sleep in a real bed for a night, it's not that. It's that I want to sleep with Troye.

And I have this thought in my head that telling me that I'll only get to sleep and talk to him if we stay in the cars and keep driving to the next city.

However, everyone else wants to go to a hotel, and this hotel was already booked, so we decide to go.

"Hey Connor?" I hear a whisper from in front of me. I shake my head from my daze of staring at Troye, and look up at Alfie. He looks like he's trying to hide something, like a frown or a smile.

Oh god what if he's hiding a frown? What if he knows that I like Troye and thinks I'm not good enough? What if-

"Con? Did you hear what I said?" Alfie squints, eyes full of concern. I push my fears into the back of my mind, lumping them together with the many, many others.

"Yeah, yeah of course I did," I stammered, rubbing my eyes weakly.

"So I take it that's a yes on you'll room with Troye and take him up there?" Alfie inquired. My eyes widened briefly, before realizing that I was supposed to have known what Alfie asked beforehand.

"Yes. That's a yes. How long till we're there?" I asked, now eager to get to the hotel. Alfie tapped Louis on the shoulder.

"How long?" Alfie questioned Louis leaned back in his seat, slightly turning his head.

"About twenty years." He acknowledged.

Dead silence.

"Aren't you asking how long there is until the world ends?" Louis remarked, catching my eye. There was a glint in his eye, and I started to laugh. Alfie chuckled a bit, shaking his head at his friends lame attempt.

"We're actually about five minutes away, sorry to scare you," Louis joked, turning his attention back to the road.

Alfie and I held a small conversation for the rest of the ride, which felt like twenty years. When we got there, there was a slight problem.

We weren't exactly sure how to get out without waking up Troye. We ended up having to unbuckle the seat belts and slowly lift Troye up into my arms, bridal style. Let's just say that Troye snuggled into my arm and chest even more.

After successfully getting out, I headed over to the rest of the group. Apparently Joe had fallen asleep to, and since Caspar and Joe were 'such good friends' Caspar volunteered to carry Joe up to their room. (#jaspar)

We quickly checked in and I hurried up the stairs to our room. Alfie was behind me with all of our stuff. He unlocked the room for me, since I had my hands full, and put our suitcases in the first closet. I walked over to the first bed and started to ride Troye of his shirt and tight jeans.

Once I had finished, with a lot of trying (and failing) to cover up my extremely red cheeks, I stripped myself and headed to the other bed. I lifted up the covers and snuggled in.

I was almost asleep when I heard whimpers. "Connor? Con? Where are you?" I opened up my eyes to see Troye flailing about, patting around him to try and find me.

I bolted up and jumped out of my bed. I scrambled over to Troye and managed to grab one of his flailing hands. He instantly was soothed. His eyes fluttered open, and when I saw fluttered, I mean they fluttered open.

"Stay with me. Don't leave me," Troye trembled. He was shaking, his blue eyes full of anxiety.

"I'm here. I'm right here babe, I'll never leave you. I promise." I answered, slipping underneath the covers with him. He instinctively curled into me. We were the perfect fit.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
A/N: Hey yall! I hope you guys like this chapter it literally took me an hour. Ughhhh. Anyways, comment, vote, follow, all that jazz. I will see you guys whenever I get to writing the next chapter.

Twitter: livilaser
Tumblr: youtubers-are-life
Instagram: livilaser

I Think About You Often (Tronnor)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara