New Wearer/ Spider meets Witch

( It had been a couple of weeks since the mission to try and retrieve the Energon harvester. Since then the Autobot human ally known as Jane has been having visions of a woman with red hair with a blade on her arm. It was during said mission to retrieve the harvester where Jane had been knocked into a display case.  Once she had crashed into the display case, she had been forced to swallow a red gem that had flown into her mouth after it was knocked into the air by her crashing into the display case. Since then these strange dreams had been plaguing her mind. She had even chosen to keep it to herself. Though, unknown to her. Her Autobot Guardian named Arcee had been keeping a  watchful eye on her ever since the mission for the harvester.  The two were currently on a  recon mission)

( Jane)

" ( looks at Jane who is walking with her hands in her pockets with worry)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" ( looks at Jane who is walking with her hands in her pockets with worry). Are you okay Jane? You haven't been yourself since the Mision for the harvester and while I'm still mad at you for that drag race you did. You've been acting weird lately." Said Arcee. " Arcee how wired could I possibly get and you know I couldn't just let Vince get away with mocking me like he did.  I wasn't gonna let that stand. " Said Jane. " I know but still,  you shouldn't have let him bait you like that.  ( looks at her scanner). Somethings messing up with ratchets scans, hers is a lot of interference in this area." Said Arcee. "  Do you think it has something to do with that crash sight over there?" Said Jane as she pointed to a crashed ship." Stay close and stay behind me, we don't know if this is a friend or foe." Said Arcee as she changed her left arm into a blaster and slowly walked towards the ship.

(   ten minutes later, after finally figuring out who the ship belongs to. Arcee transforms into her motorcycle mode and zooms off,  not realizing that Jane has suddenly fallen onto her hands and knees.  After driving for a couple of minutes, Arcee transforms back to her robot mode and kicks a female deception out of a tree before the two then roll down the hill).

" Arcee, what a present surprise. I assume you got a look at my endangered trophies. I travel the galaxy for endangered.  I'm here to collect my first human trophy.  ( Shoots a web at Arcee and pins her to the rock wall behind her ). Stick around and stay a while. ( Hears the rumbling of small rocks and looks behind her to see Jane shakingly stand up the hill). Oh, look Arcee, my first target. " ( looks over at Jane). What are you doing here,  I told you to stay put. ( Notices something wrong with Jane). Jane, what's wrong? " Said Arcee as she tried to break free from the web. " Oh, so you know this one. That will make it all the more sweeter. ( Looks at Jane). Hello there human, my name is Airachnid and you will be the first human in my collection. " Said Airachnid as she shoots a web at Jane only to miss since Jane had jumped out of the way and then ran back into the forest. " YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER AIRACHNID, IT'S ME YOU WANT, LEAVE HER ALONE!" Yelled Arcee as she continued to try and break free of the web.

( four hours later in the dead of night. Jane continued to try and outrun Airachnid, though it had become harder and harder due to an unknown feeling coursing through her. It was at this time that Jane was forced to stop and hide since the feeling kept n getting stronger. This had forced her to stop and hid in the shadows of a hollow tree. Not knowing of the change that was occurring around her. Meanwhile.  Arcee had finally been able to break free from the web before transforming into ner motorcycle mode and zooming through the forest in an effort to find and save Jane.)

" ( Zooms throw the woods trying to find Jane, only to hear a bomb and then feel a shockwave). What in primus name is that? ( Transforms to her robot mode and runs to where she felt the shockwave occurred only to find Airachnid in battle with a human woman with red hair). Who is that woman and what is she doing here, it's not safe. ( Looks at Airachnid and spots several large dents on and pieces of her armor broken off). How is a human able to damage Airachnid that badly?" Said Arcee as she watched the red-haired woman slowly breathe in and out.

 How is a human able to damage Airachnid that badly?" Said Arcee as she watched the red-haired woman slowly breathe in and out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" Ist his really all you have for me,  huh and I thought that this would be fun,  what a disappointment." Said the red Haired Woman. " You dare call me a disappointment. I WILL TEAR YOU APART. YOU MISERABLE HUMAN!" Said Airachnid as she began to shoot at the red-haired woman only for the woman to begin to jump from tree to tree in order to dodge the Energon bolts before she begins to run ahead of the bolts. "  You are seriously a horrible shot, do you know that? I'm not even breaking a sweat here. ( spots a blue tint behind a tree). Though it looks like I'll need to cut this battle short. ( Runs at Airachnid and kicks her hard straight into her cheast and sends her crashing into her ship). See you later you poor insect. ( Activates the blade on her arm and swings it across the leaking Energon before walking away from the ship as it begins to explode). That should keep her down long enough for This girl and her robot friend to get back home safely" Said the woman as she disappeared into the shadows.

( Back with Arcee,  the Autobot had seen the red-haired woman treat Airachnid like nothing before remembering her human partner Jane)

" ( Runs through the forest while calling her name and hears a reply before running over to where the sound came from and finds Jane leaning against a tree and out of breath). Jane are you ok, did she hurt you?" Asked Arcee as she checked Jane for injuries. " I'm fine Arcee, the question is whether or not your ok." Said Jane. " I'm fine partner,  I'm just glad you didn't get hurt.  ( Contacts The Autobot base for a groundbridge and watches one appeared before walking through it with Jane).  By the, did you see a woman with red hair out there?" Said Arcee. " What are you talking about Cee,  the only people that I know were there were you, me, and that con." Said  Jane as they enter the Autobot base through the groundbridge after it had closed behind them.