Epilogue

( It has been a month since the final battle with the Decepticons and the fall of Gen and Jane's mother, June darby. Since then the Autobots had been able to live a normal peaceful life among the humans. A week later,  Mara had left to return to her clan and give her report on the battle over the Witchblade. As for everyone else, well they were able to learn about something called the Omega Keys. With these Keys and a hidden space bridge to earth that the Autobots had found thanks to the info, they received from what remains of the Decepticon ship. The Autobots were able to restore their home planet of Cybertron)

" ( Stands next to an open space bridge and looks around at all the friends that he now considers family).  I would like to thank all of you for your hard work and courageous actions when in time of need. By working as one,  we were able to restore our home planet of Cybertron. Though it pains me that we must return home. I know that you will all continue to do great things." Said Optimus as Elita walks over to stand next to him. " ( Looks at Miko). So what are our plans from here on out Miko? With The Witchblade now safe and sound, it seems like your mission is over with." Said Bulkhead. " I'm going to head back home in order to help Mara and the rest of our clan keep Lisa and Gana's from sending any more people after Jane. She's suffered enough as it is." Said Miko as she smiles at Bulkhead before walking over to the human area of the Autobot base and grabbed a medium-sized luggage bag. " Well, good luck out there, and stay safe." Said Bulkhead as he walks over to Optimus and Elita.

" I'll miss hanging out with you Raf.  I'll try to find a way for us to communicate with each other. That way, we can keep in touch." Said Bumblebee as he walked over to Optimus. " I can't wait Bee and hey,  maybe you could come and visit once everything is finished over there." Said Raf as he watches Bumblebee nod his head as Ratchet walks next to him.

" ( Looks at Causeway and Windblade).  You guys coming, out of all of us. I would have figured that you two would be the first ones over here." Said Elita. " No thanks, Elita. ( Looks at Arcee and Jane). We're gonna stay here and live among the humans. Causeway even has a base over in Las Angeles. We'll be staying there from now on" Said Windblade as she looked at Elita. " Very well then,  good  luck to you both." Said Elita as she, Optimus, Bulkhead, Ratchet, and Bumblebeewalk through the space bridge to Cybertron.

" ( Looks down at Jane ). So what do you wanna do now Jane?" Asked Arcee. " I honestly don't know, with Mom gone, I'll lose our house. So I really don't know. " I might have an idea for that Jane.  While you all were searching for that space bridge, I had all your stuff back up in case something like this ever happened. ( looks over at Causeway and Windblade). It just so happens that we have a small house over in Los Angeles. I'll have all your stuff moved over there for when you are ready. For now,  I'll take Miko to the airport and then take Raf home." Said Fowler as he, Miko, and Raf took the elevator to the roof.

" ( Listens to the sound of a helicopter fly off and then transforms into her motorcycle mode). Ready to go Jane." Said Arcee as she feels Jane get on. " Ya I'm ready, let's go explore the world first before we head over to Los Angeles." Said Jane as she puts on her helmet. " That sounds like a plan. ( Walks out of the tunnel while Causeway rolls up behind them in her vehicle mode before transforming to her jet mode once their outside).  Good luck out there you two. We'll see you once you finish exploring." Said Windblade as she and Causeway drove/flew off.

" Looks like it's just us Arcee, and thanks for sticking with me." Said Jane as she held on tight to Arcee's handlebars as Arcee drove down the desert road. " Anytime Partner, I'll always be here for you. No matter where you go,  I'll be there." Said Arcee as they drove into the sunset.