Unknown Woman/ More bladed Users

( It had been a week since Arcee's encounter with the unknown woman. Once she and Jane had returned back to base. She had Ratchet upload a recording from her memory banks of the fight between Airachnid and the unknown woman. It was when everyone was watching the recording that Arcee noticed Miko and June flinch, while Fowler looked shocked)

"It's not possible, they said that she was a myth." Said Folwer as Miko and June look at him. " Really, who gave you that information? ( Looks around to see everyone looking at her but focuses on June). Oh, don't give me that look June ok? ( Grabs June's left wrist with her own and holds, it up and sends energy to a green gem in her right wrist). I've been holding myself back for as long as I can, but you know what that is just as much as me." Said Miko as both she and June started to change.

( Miko's transformation)

( June's transformation)

( As both Miko and June transform

( As both Miko and June transform. everyone else steps back in shock at what they are seeing)

"There are more people like you,  but the Japanese government said that people like you had all disappeared or died out with the fall of the two rival companies. " Said Fowler. " There were originally only three families left that gained this ability due to how the blades of our ancestors had begone to become a part of who we were. At least that's what it was for some of us. ( look at the video of the Red haired woman). But she's the genuine article.  She's the reason blades like ours were made. ( looks at June). What I wanna know is why your transformation looks similar to her second form. ( Thinks for a second and looks back at the video before looking at June). You're a direct descendent of the original user, aren't you? " Said Miko as June breaks her right arm free from Miko's grip and looks away. " Our families aren't that far back Miko. at least it would have to be four grandparents away from when that thing first showed up.  Though to answer your question,  yes I am a direct descendent of the original user of what is known as the Witchblade." Said Folwer. 

" ( looks at Fowler). What is it that you know about the Witchblade Fowler? You seem just as shocked as us." Said Miko as everyone looked at Folwer. " It was the talk amongst the higher-ups that a red gem was found by a local explorer six years ago.  My bosses in the government had noticed how it looked like a silver bracelet with a red gem inside.  When one of our male soldiers went to go collect it. The bracelet attacked with these red-like whips that were sharp enough to cut through a tank. The soldier was left with only his left hand cut off at the fingertips. So we tried it with a female solder after getting the same results four more times. The only difference was that the bracelet had let her pick it up for some reason." Said Fowler. " That's because only a woman is allowed to wield that blade. Legend has it that it had been sot after by the greed of men but sot out only women to become its wielder. ( Looks at June). Her greatgrandmotherx4 was the last one to use it. ( Looks back towards Fowler). What happened to it after you had found the bracelet Fowler." Said Miko.

" Well for starters,  we had it displayed at a museum because of its ancient history.  The same museum that you, Raf, and Jane had gone to in order to try and help the Autobots Miko." Said Fowler as everyone gives off the sound of shock. " So what your saying is that one of the security guards may have accidentally acquired the Witchblade." Said Miko. " That doesn't make sense though. She was in the forest at the same time me and Jane were.   The only way that would work would be if she was in the woods to train and work on her abilities." Said Arcee. " That is the only possible explanation that we have right now Arcee. " Said Ratchet. 

" ( Looks at June and Miko). June,  Miko, I would ask that you find any other bladed user who can help us. It is now imperative that we find this warrior,  in order to keep her safe from the Decepticons as well as Mech. ( Looks at Fowler). Agent Fowler,  it is imperative that you find out what could have possibly happened to the bracelet." Said Optimus. " ( Looks around the room and notices how Jane isn't in the room). Hey guys, where is Jane?  Wasn't she here with us a moment ago? ( Suddenly feels a strange feeling course through her and looks over to Miko to see that she had felt the same thing).   That feeling only happened when there's another wielder nearby. Said June. "It's coming from the top of the base. ( Runs over to the elevator with June and everyone before pressing a button and watches as the elevator goes up to the top of the silo and spots people standing on the edge of the base's roof).  Mara,  Gen,  what are you guys doing here." Said Miko as she looked at to woman.

( Mara and Gen's looks and transformation)

" Hey there Miko,  We got a call from our mom saying that you may need help

" Hey there Miko,  We got a call from our mom saying that you may need help. ( looks at June). I didn't know that a direct was here.  This will be more fun than I thought." Said Gen. "  You can challenge her later Gen. We have a mission to complete. ( looks at Miko). Mom said that she had felt a disturbance at where the bracelet was held. When we went there to check in it, we found that it was;t there." Said Mara. " That's what my friends are discussing right now. The Witchblade is back and we'll need your help." Said Miko. " Sounds good to me, I've been wanting to test myself against the original. Well, then what are we waiting for, let's get going. Said Gen as, Mara and the rest of the group except for Arcee headed back inside.

" ( Walks over to the edge of the base's roof and looks down to spot the same woman with red hair sitting on the top of a stone rock and watches as she smiles at her and waves). It's her,  how did Miko and June not sense her? ( Watches the woman point downward and looks down to notice a blue star neckless and picks it up). This is Jane's necklace, what is it doing out here? (  looks towards the red-haired woman and watches her give a thumbs up before jumping down from the rocky mountain and then runs off). Oh no you don't, you're not getting away that easily." Said Arcee as she jumped from the top of the base before transforming into her motorcycle mode and zooms off to chase the red-haired woman.