Battle of the bladed Witches

( It had been a week since the Autobots met Miko's friends and got to know what they and June look like in their bladed forms. The main thing on everyone's mind was the conversation between Arcee and the Witchblade. When Miko and June's group had followed Arcee back to base,  Arcee was immediately questioned on what she and the Witchblade were talking about.  The only thing they were able to get from her was that the Witchblade had wanted to be left alone. This however did not sit well with their four witch blad users.  Especially since they now believed that whoever was the Witchblades user,  had also kidnapped Jane. This idea came from the fact that Jane had not returned from where ever she had gone during their second confrontation with the Witchblade. It became even more imperative after Ratchet had brought up the battle between the Witchblade and Airachnid. This left everyone with the worry of Megatron learning about the Witchblade and trying to capture it)

" ( Sits on a crate thinking about her conversation with the Witchblade). What exactly could Masane gain from controlling the current wielder of the Witchblade? ( Looks around her to see if Anyone was listening and spots June, Miko along with the other two-bladed users walk up to her with Optimus right behind them). Is there something I can help you with?" Said Arcee. " You just said the name of my greatest Grandmother and the Orignal user to the Witchblade. What does she have to do with this?" Said June. " A lot actually since she's the one controlling the current wielder's body. " Said  Arcee. " So you're saying that the original user is alive within the blade? ( Watches Arcee nod her head). This makes it more important for us to find her. (Points to herself, June, Mara, and Gen ). While we are the main three that are looking for the Witchblade in order to keep it safe. There is a fourth family that wants to use it for power. We need to find her before they or Megatron find her." Said Miko as they then hear an alarm go off and run towards the main lobby.

" What the situation Ratchet? ( Watches him pull up something on the main screen and is shocked at what she see's). No, what is she doing here?"  Said Gen. " What, who is she Gen?" Said Raf. " She is a member of the fourth family that has been looking for the Witchblade. The only difference is that while we want to use it to protect the world and June's family wanna keep it safe. They want to use it to control the world." Said Mara. " Well, it looks like they're working with the Decepticons... and they found her. " Said Ratchet as he widens the screen to show the Witchblade user laying down on her back with her hands wrapped behind her head. " She does know that she's about to get attacked right? Said Bulkhead. " Oh she knows, when it comes to users like us, we can sense when another is nearby if they are either in their transformed state or let out a lot of power. Case in point, watch and see. ( Watches as a woman in blu warmer with Silver hair jumps to attack the Witchblade user only for her to miss and then look over to see the witch user sitting on the building right next to where she was previously standing). I rest my case,  but we need to get in there now she can't handle those cons and the blade user." Said Mara as Ratchet Readies the groundbridge.

" We need a plan first Mara, you know that just as much as I do that like us the Witchblade user will love a good fight

" We need a plan first Mara, you know that just as much as I do that like us the Witchblade user will love a good fight. That is if Masane never got full control over the blade." Said Gen. " Can you two worry about that later, we got a friend to save." Said Miko as she, June, and the rest of the Autobots besides Ratchet Ran through the groundbridge as Mara and Gen followed close behind.