Chapter 1

I do not own any of the rights to movie House of Wax.
This story is just for fun and for Bo lovers.
Mature Content
Some things in this story may frighten or offend most.
Mature Language
Violence
Sexual content
I'm sorry in advanced for the dirty bad language lol
This story will be in Rachel's perspective.
May be errors if you see any just ignore lol
It's sort of a slow burn so just bare with the story.
Beginning is a little slow.
Chapter 1

I'm so excited we are on our way to this concert. It's my first concert ever and this ride feels like it's taking forever. We all went in the same car, Nicole's car. Her car is a 1998 Honda that has 230,000 miles on it and our trip is a three day trip. I was nervous about taking her car and offered to take mine but Nicole insisted on taking hers. She always has to feel I'm control and it annoys the shit out of me, but I'd rather not argue. I hate arguing and petty bullshit drama. Our two other friends, Grace and Tory, are more laid back like me. We all became friends around the time we were 21, were all 25 now. Don't ask me how I haven't ever been to a concert but whatever.

We started driving on this forsaken road that literally has nothing on it but woods and it's hot. Of course Nicole's air conditioning doesn't work and we're all almost out of something to drink. Her car starts to make this weird noise. I already had a bad feeling about taking her car because it has so many fucking miles on it and God knows how much longer this car can take. Then, the car starts smoking and we have to pull over. " I knew this was gonna happen Nicole. Damn it, I don't understand why we couldn't just take my fucking car!" I said. "We'll, it's probably something stupid that can be fixed." Nicole said. "Uhm I don't think it's something stupid if your car is smoking." Grace said. Tory just sat there and didn't say anything. She gets annoyed easily just like me. I start walking a little down the road and I see an opening in the woods. It was an opening to what looked like a super long drive way. "Hey guys come over here!" I said. "Maybe we can go down here and ask for help! At this point I don't even care if we go to the concert I don't want to be stranded when it gets dark." They all looked down the long road like drive way. "Looks kind of scary and long to be walking down." Nicole says. " OK well I don't know where the nearest anything is around here and this has to at least lead to somewhere. On my GPS it literally lists the nearest gas station/ store about 2 hours from here. And that's by car!" I said. "What else do we have to lose. We're already gonna end up missing the concert so let's just go." Tory says as she starts walking down the side road.