Chapter 7

I'm starving. The last time I ate was hours before I got to Ambrose. My stomach is starting to hurt and I've been peeing in a drawer. Thank god I haven't had to do the other thing probably because I haven't eaten anything or my nerves. I'm pretty sure I've been stuck in here for a night and a day. My mouth is dry as fuck and I need to get out of here. I've been screaming for him to let me out and he hasn't even budged. I've heard him walking past my room and he doesn't give a fuck. So this time I really tried to be sweet because I can't take it anymore. "Bo please I'm begging you. I'll do whatever you say. I won't do anything to make you mad or upset you. PLEASE. I'm thirsty and hungry, please." I sat back down and I felt like it was no use. I'm gonna die in here. Until, the door finally opened and i leaped to it. "Hey um can I please come out I'm sorry..." I said. He looked at me and waived his hand for me to come out. I just stood there after I was let outside my room and he started walking down stairs so I followed him. He brought me to the kitchen and there was two burgers, fries, a soda, and a vanilla milk shake. I died and went to heaven when I saw it. "Is that for me?" He nodded yes. So I immediately sat down and started stuffing my face. I looked like a wild animal while I was eating and I didn't even care. It was so good and I ate it all. After I was done I sat back in my chair and relaxed for a second. All Bo was doing was staring at me. "Thank you." He smiled and said "your welcome....see I'm not that bad of a guy." I almost bursted out laughing but I was too full and said "yeah cause you didn't lock me in my room and had me peeing in a drawer for almost two days. Yeah sure." He took a deep breath and said "we'll I can make you throw all that food back up if you think I'm so bad." I shook my head "no no your great thank you I really appreciate it." We both kinda stared at eachother for a while. I don't know why we would do that. Maybe to see what the other was gonna do first who knows. "Do you wanna watch tv?" He said. I got excited because I felt like such a prisoner and said "yes if that's ok." He laughed and said "we'll I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't think it was ok." He's such a smart ass. I rolled my eyes and followed him into the living room and sat down on the couch next to him. Bo turned some tv show on that I had no idea what it was. "What do you want to watch?" He said. I didn't know how to answer because I honestly didn't know what to watch. "Do you have like movies?" I asked. "Of course I have movies what do you think I'm some savage?" We both started laughing because that was pretty funny and he knows damn well he is a savage. "What kind of movies do you like?" He said as he clicked thru different movies. "Usual I watch scary movies or drama movies." I said. He rolled his eyes "well I ain't watchin no drama movies. So I'll pick a scary one to watch." Wow he couldn't even let me pick the damn movie he is such a control freak. I let him do it tho because I'm not about to get stuck in my room again. Especially after I ate all that food. Bo put on The Thing which is a classic and I'm a sucker for classics. During the movie we were both silent and didn't really say much to each other. I looked at the clock and it said 11:45pm. The movie was over and he got up to do something in the kitchen. I glanced at the front door and saw it was unlocked. Hmm that's good to know they never lock the door. "I guess it's time for bed." Bo said. And I jumped and pleaded "no no please I don't wanna go back into my room just yet. I'm not even tired yet. Please Bo just a little longer." He looked down for a second thinking "ok fine we can stay in here if you want a little longer." he said as he handed me the remote. "I actually get to pick the next movie? How thoughtful of you!" I said in a sarcastic tone. He started laughing and said "I'm a swell guy what can I say." "So swell I'll tell ya" I continued to look for movies and picked Mrs.Doubtfire. I could have picked anything I wanted but I needed something that was gonna make me laugh. Bo never seen it which made it much more fun too watch! I think he enjoyed watching me laugh the whole time honestly cause he had a smile on his face everytime I looked at him and he was always looking at me. How can someone who is actually some what enjoyable to be around be so mean most of the time? I don't get it. The movie was about to end and I didn't want to go back to my room. Bo could tell because I stopped laughing at the movie and kind of had a disappointed face on. "If you want we can sleep down here if it'll make you feel better. That is if your good and dont try anything stupid. I'm a really light sleeper by the way." He said. I thought about it but what made me think is the word "we" what did he mean that I'm gonna sleep with him on the couch? There was barely any room. "We as in you and i on the medium sized couch with a 200 pound man?" He sighed and said "yes with me on the couch and no I won't try anything even tho I do loveee to watch you squirm darlin'. I will sleep just like I'm sitting now." He pulled up the coffee table so his feet could rest on it and his arms were stretched out on top of the couch. It reminded me of how an old person would fall asleep watching tv which definitely met he's done this a lot before. "Well alright that's fine. Just don't touch me." I said sharply. "I'm not gonna touch ya. Shut up your not all that and a bag of chips and I'm too good for you." I can't believe he just used my words that I said to him. What the fuck. Now I really was tired so ignored what he said and lied down with the fuzzy blanket he gave me earlier. I was actually really comfortable. "Good night sweet cheeks." Bo said as he stretched out a little bit to get more comfortable. "Good night psycho killer." I said with a chuckle to make him think I was just playing even tho I was so serious.