Chapter 5

I woke up in the chair in the basement. My arms hurt, my legs hurt, my back, everything hurt. I was alone. My eyes started to tear and I was crying. I can't believe my friends are dead. I was so mean to them when I left.... Why am I such a horrible person. While I was in deep thought I heard the door open. Of course it was Bo who else would it have been? A knight in shinning armor? Nope we're in the real world. "Ok so i made a bedroom up for you. The bed is nice, clean sheets, and i fabreezed it for you. It used to be my mothers art room but we cleared everything out and the room has been empty for years. The window is boarded up so you can't escape out that and unfortunately you can't see outside. While you are in your room the door will be locked. You may come out but only if I am with you. Do you understand?" He said sternly. I nodded. "Good so this will be your new home until you die so I hope you like it!" He said with a shit eating grin. Bo removed my restraints and I tried to get up but my body was so fucked up I just fell. He then went to pick me up but I swatted his hands away. I looked up at him and said "why not just kill me? I'd rather die anyways." His face almost looked like he cared until he said "well what fun would that be for me? Now let me carry you or I will physically push you the whole way to the house and it will definitely hurt you more." I put out my arms and he scooped me into his. I wrapped my hands around his neck and put my head on his shoulder. I was still so tired I could have fell asleep right then and there if he wasn't moving around so much. He really is tall especially from where I can see. And he's really strong not breathing heavy at all while he's carrying me up the hill to his house. I could feel the muscles contract in his arms with every stride he took. Wait omg stop. I'm doing it again. But God he is so hot. I wonder how much older he is than me? " how old are you?" I asked in a tired voice. "I'm 36 about to 37 why?" He said. "Just wondering... I'm 25 just turned 25." I said not knowing if he cared or not. He looked down at me and said "what are you doing thinking an old man like me is attractive?" And laughed. "I never said that." I snapped back. We got up to the house and he brought me up stairs to my room. It's the one across from his. At least the bathroom is right there. He gently placed me on my bed and took my shoes off for me. Then he looked at me. This look was one of the craziest looks he's given me. "I know you didn't say it but..." he said as he put his hand in my pants. I struggled against him to stop him and he smacked me a crossed my face. Then he held my upper half of my body down and continued to put his hands in my pants underneath my underwear. He rubbed my clit just barley and stuck a finger inside my pussy. I moaned out loud from the sudden ecstasy I was being given. He started fingering me slow and deep "your pussy definitely says something different. Look at how wet you are. Omg." He said with his face scrunched up like he was getting joy from this as well. "Your so tight too. I only have one finger in there I could only imagine how my dick will feel." He moaned. That was making me even more wet until he stuck another finger in and I almost came right then and there. He was moving so slow and deep. It felt amazing. Then I realized... I'm doing it again. So I kicked him away "don't touch me." I said calmly. He got up and sucked on his fingers and said "you sure thats what ya want darlin'? Cause I know that's not what your pussy wants." Then he made a pop sound from sucking so hard on his fingers. "I would like to go back to sleep now. Please if you don't mind sir." I said in an exhausted voice. Bo looked at me for a moment and decided to turn around and leave the room. I heard the door lock. Damn only if he forgot. Not my luck of course. I took off my pants and underwear, took off my shit and bra, and took off my socks. I was at the point where I didnt even care if I was naked because I was so tired. I don't even know how long I even slept at the shop to be honest. I inspected the bed before I got into and the sheets and comforter looked really clean. My body pretty much jumped into the bed cause it couldn't wait anymore. I brought the sheet and blanket up to my chest and I could smell the laundry sheets that he uses and it smelled great. It smelled so intoxicating that it sent me right into dream land. I was knocked out.