Episode 1 - Disassembly

N POV

I've been very worried about Uzi, she's been acting weird I randomly spot her entering our pod and laughing devilishly and when I go out hunting and I come back, I see a new crack in V's visor and whenever I try to speak to V she never responds back I don't think she hates me, I think Uzi's been traumatizing her and I love V I won't let Uzi hurt her, but Uzi's my friend I can't murder her I'll just confront her about it.

I knocked on the escape pod door and it opened with a hiss "Uzi we need to talk" I said, the door closed behind me, from what I could see Uzi was working on her sick as hell railgun or SAHR for short, she swivellled in the chair turning to look into my yellow eyes.

"Speak I don't have time for this I'm working on getting us off this shit-hole make it quick!", for some reason she seemed much more menacing today "Hey N did you hear me!" she yelled in angst, I snapped out of my trance (it wouldn't be the first time) " Well whenever I come back from hunting I see a new and bigger crack in V's visor what have you been doing to her?" I tried my best to look angry but I'm to loveable for that.

Uzi turned, at first I thought I wasn't loud enough but before I could repeat myself she turned back around revealing parts of a disassembly drone wing "Ye I've been torturing her so she sprouts her wings and I can use them to make my own pair of wings, bite me!" she yelled.

I flinched, I knew Uzi was angsty but I've never seen her like this before I switched out my usual metallic hand for my laser arm "If you dont stop hurting her then I'll shoot!" I said pointing it at her she turned, her new and improved SAHR in hand " N you wouldn't hurt me I've almost killed you once and I've killed J and now it's even better low cooldown and it's even stronger made from the old pulse technology that came from J it can stun disassembly drones in a large radius" she explained dragging her finger across its barrel seductively the screams of the steel, intoxicating.

She aimed the sight to my head, in retaliation I fired but inside of it firing a yellow bean of mass destruction it went pink with love hearts floating out from it.

A blush quickly overtook our visors I began to hyperventilate as I darted out of the pod quickly dashing into a secluded corner of the corpse pile looking longingly into the night sky lights which pierced their way through the hands, arms and various body parts of slaughtered worker drones.

I slowly drifted off into a snooze trying to ignore the howling of V and the cackling from Uzi her purple glow slicing through the snow like a knife through a metal wing...