Episode 4 - Is that you...

Uzi POV
I landed with force onto a worker drone with magenta eyes and long flowing locks who let out an ear piercing scream.

 I stomped into their visor until it was a gory mess, to which I scooped up for N, jumping up using my wings to glide I grabbed a drone and wrapped my legs around their neck digging into their hair holding them in place, V charged at the subdued drone and sliced them with her swords I flew out the way and landed in a circle of drones, SAHR in hand I span around slicing their necks with the butt of the gun.

 Meanwhile, V picked up and sliced drones with her wings, blowing up others with missle or stabbing them with the nanite acid, I spotted a group huddled in a decrepit building I fired at them with my SAHR leaving only bare metal frames left.

 I scanned the area while V stayed lurched on a lamppost waiting for the next order I nodded as a signal to say we've got them all, V frowned but flew back in the direction of the corpse spire I sprouted my wings with a mechanical click and prepared to take off when "Uzi is that you?" a voice said, a deep annoying door obsessed voice "Yes dad it's me I'm a disassembly drone now isn't that amazing?" I said, my eyes flickered yellow maybe that can be permanent and maybe I could get some weaponry or maybe some murder drone equipment like nanite acid or optic sensor- "Uzi your a worker drone not one of those disgusting creatures come back join the WDF I want to make things better between us!" he said, twiddling his thumbs.

 I laughed maniacally, "Hey dad do you know what a disassembly drones goal is?" I asked dragging my finger against a railing "Killing all worker drones starting with YOU!" I flew into the air preparing to slam my foot into my dads door filled memory card, when suddenly someone clutching a pipe slid in my way holding my foot back, my pathetic dad cowered behind whoever dared challenge me don't you see the dead bodies?!?!?!

 "Uzi is that you ?" The pipe wielder lowered their weapon revealing themselves to be my old crush THAD "Ye it's me aren't I cool now? I kill people and stuff." I said I smiled with murderous intent, so hungry ,oil ,OIL MUST HAVE!

 I leapt toward Thad and my dad using my wings to stab Thad in the chest oil splattered over the snow, like raindrops. I opened my mouth wide and let them idly fall into my mouth I laughed "Toxic masculinity is my favourite oil brand" I laughed maniacally before I could get another slurp I was picked up by N! "N I told you stay why are you here?" I asked, while I was happy he was here I was slightly annoyed because he completely IGNORED my warning!

 "V came back alone I thought she killed you so I've been flying around looking for you and here we are!" he explained frantically, I smiled and hugged him who knew the murder drone that probably killed my mom was so huggable " Hey who do think you are?" Thad said, crossing his arms the rest of his goons behind him "I'm serial designation N nice to meet you." he said N is to loveable to be in a gang war we need to get out of here

 "Uzi's mine dude back off!" He yelled, WAIT WHAT WE TALKED ONCE AND YOUR SAYING I'M YOURS WTF YOU THINK THAT'S GOING TO MAKE ME COME BACK, "Sorry nope creep let's go N!" I yelled back at Thad my wings unfolded and flew alongside my true lover, his green eyes locked on to me " Lets hope that doesn't come back to bite me" I said turning to N, he smiled and nodded "Ye he was scary but I'm up for anything" he said, I laughed he can be so naive
"I love you N" I said a smile beamed across my face
Finally....

MONSTER CHALLENGE DOING YES SORRY LONG THX FOR SUPPORT BYE :)!