Episode 2 - Up in the air

N POV
After coming back online I scanned the area around me I saw V in the corner, sleeping, and then  the hiss of the spaceship I quickly dimmed my lights yet still watched from afar making sure Uzi didn't spot me.

 I wanted to see what she was up to but then horror took hold as Uzi pulled out a piece of a worker drone and tapped V's visor, knowing where this is going I unfolded my wings and shot forwards the snow trailing behind me "What the fu-" I heard her say before I grabbed her dragging her into the ground and shooting into the air with incredible force.

 I threw her into air and caught her in my arms, cradling her I looked down into her purple eyes they seemed a LOT more beautiful all of a sudden? Before this moment I didn't know us disassembly drones could blush but me and Uzi in the sky, the moon shining on us like a spotlight, was the night I realised who I really loved.

 I could see small purple lines beneath her eyes she grabbed my shoulders and neared my face, the lights from our faces illuminating one another, our eyes began to close but out of fear I yelped and let go...

Uzi began to fall towards the snowy ground "OH BISCUITS!" I yelled diving down, the wind brushing past me and scooping her back up into my arms, instead of staying in the air I quickly dived back into the corpse spire and entered to the pod.

 I retracted my wings into my body and placed Uzi in the chair to let her calm down from almost dying " What happened" she said, I don't know what to say really but when she got close I just got...nervous?

 I've never been in a relationship before especially with a worker drone something I am meant to kill!, "I just got to flustered and I got nervous when you got close, I've never kissed someone before let alone a relationship" I explained, Uzi smiled and got up "Well why don't I help you" Uzi said getting closer to me pushing me against the wall, she breathed heavily and lustily but then realised she's too short to get to me...

"Hey N can you pick me up?" she asked scratching the back of her head,  I blushed and obliged she began to breath heavily and gulped before getting closer to my lips suddenly one of my eyes became a X I gasped before she could kiss me and dropped her once more safely in the chair.

 "I'm sorry Uzi I can't I'm so used to killing worker drones that when they get to close I have to harvest their warm succulent oil I want to love you I really do I just can't!" I said sadly looking back with a sad expression stepping out of the pod and opening my wings I flew into the orangey pink sky leaving Uzi and V behind why can't I do anything right! 

Hold on a second what's that orange light? IS THAT THE SUN OH BISCUI-

Sorry if the next chapter takes awhile to release im focusing on my other book Monster Challenge so I'll leave you with 2 chapters to read if you want to the check out Monster Challenge then please do it's my least popular book and I think it deserves better anyway thx for reading votes and comments are appreciated bye!