Chapter 4

Deimos wakes up to Fred and George jumping on his bed "Siriusly?!" (A/N: Pun intended) he asks sleepily. "Come on." George tells him. "Off to Hogwarts today." Fred adds. Deimos sits up grinning before climbing out of bed and grabbing his clothes before running down to the bathroom to change. After changing he runs back to his room and picks up his cases before carrying them down to the front door "Morning mum." he smiles kissing her in the cheek. "Morning dear. Breakfast's on the table." Molly smiles. Deimos sits next to Ron as they eat their breakfast "How we getting to the station mum?" Ron asks. "We'll take the car. Hurry up and eat so we can head off." Molly tells them. Nodding the siblings speed up their eating, wanting to get to the station on time. Deimos finishes eating first and runs over to his case that holds his creatures "Mum, I'm just giving them their breakfast." Deimos says before opening it, climbing in snd down to the little hut. Walking out he grabs the food for each of his creatures before walking round and feeding each of them "All of you behave, we're heading to Hogwarts today so I won't be able to see you til tonight." he tells them before climbing out the case. "They all fed?" Molly asks him. "Yes mum." Deimos smiles. "Good, come on then." she responds.

The siblings follow their mum through the station towards platform 9 3/4 "Mom, can't I go..." Ginny begs. "You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first." Molly tells him. Percy nods and jogs over to the barrier, he disappears as he reaches it. Molly turns to look at the twins "Fred, you next." she tells Fred. "I'm not Fred, I'm George. Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?" Fred asks her. Deimos bites his lip trying not to smile "Sorry, George, dear." Molly apologises. Fred shrugs and walks forward "Only joking, I am Fred." he's smiles before running towards the barrier, George following him. "Excuse me." a dark haired boy with green eyes says walking over. "Hello dear, first time at Hogwarts? Deimos and Ron are new, too." Molly smiles motioning to her youngest sons. "Yes. The thing is... the thing is, I don't know how to--" he trails off. "How to get onto the platform?" Molly asks kindly making him nod. "Not to worry. All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous. Go on, go now before Ron." Molly explains. "Er... okay." he nods before lining himself up and running at the barrier. Molly looks at her sons "Go on then you two, Ginny and I will follow." she tells them. Nodding Ron goes first with Deimos following right behind him, once through the barrier the two of them move out the way so their mum and sister can come through.

Deimos stands next to Ron as Molly looks round for the twins and Percy "Fred? George? Are you there?" she calls. "Coming, Mum." they respond. Molly pulls out a handkerchief as they walk over "Ron, you've got something on your nose." she says. Ron tries to get out the way but Molly grabs him and begins rubbing the end of his nose "Mum... geroff!" he squirms getting out her grip. "Aaah, has ickle Ronnie got somefink on his nosie?" Fred teases. "Shut up."  Ron glares. "Where's Percy?" Molly asks. "He's coming now." Deimos pipes up pointing over to Percy who is walking over, having already changed into his robes. "Can't stay long, Mother. I'm up front, the prefects have got two compartments to themselves-" he starts. "Oh, are you a prefect, Percy?You should have said something, we had no idea." Fred says cutting him off. "Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it. Once-" George adds. "Or twice-" Fred continues. "A minute-" George states. "All summer-" Fred finishes making Deimos cough to cover up his laughter. "Oh, shut up." Percy glares. "How come Percy gets new robes, anyway?" George asks. "Because he's a prefect. All right, dear, well, have a good term. Send me an owl when you get there." Their mum says kissing Percy's cheek before he leaves.

Once he does she turns to the twins "Now, you two. This year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've... you've blown up a toilet or -" she starts. "Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet." Fred points out. "Great idea though, thanks, Mom." George smiles.  "It's not funny. And look after Ron and Deimos." Molly glares. "Don't worry, ickle Ronniekins is safe with us." Fred smirks. "And Deimos is probably gonna be looking after us." George points out. "Shut up." Ron glares as Deimos shrugs and holds his case close to him. "Hey, Mom, guess what? Guess who we just met on the train?" Fred starts. "You know that black-haired boy who was near us in the station? Know who he is?" George asks her. "Who?" Molly asks them. "Harry Potter!" the twins say in unison. "Oh, Mom, can I go on the train and see him, Mom, eh please..." Ginny begs. "You've already seen him, Ginny, and the poor boy isn't something you goggle at in a zoo. Is he really? How do you know?" Molly asks the twins. "Asked him. Saw his scar. It's really there, like lightning." George explains. "Poor dear... no wonder he was alone, I wondered. He was ever so polite when he asked how to get onto the platform." Molly says sadly. "Never mind that, do you think he remembers what You-Know-Who looks like?" Fred asks. "I forbid you to ask him, Fred. No, don't you dare. As though he needs reminding of that on his first day at school." Molly tells him sternly. "All right, keep your hair on." Fred says putting his hands up. Just then the train whistle goes  "Hurry up!" Molly tells them as they all scramble to get on the train. Each of the boys stick their head out the window so she can kiss their cheeks as Ginny starts to cry "Don't cry Ginny, we'll send you loads of owls." Deimos promises. "We'll send you a Hogwarts' toilet seat." George adds making Ginny giggle. "George!" Molly exclaims. "Only joking, mum." George responds sending Ginny a wink. The train starts to move making Ginny run along side it until she gets to the end of the platform where she waves until the train is out of sight. Ron looks at Deimos "Come on, let's go find so,where to sit." he says.