Superpowers

Maci's P.O.V.

The four months I've worked here weren't exactly as much fun as I've hoped it would be. The accelerator exploded five months and two weeks ago. I landed this job after almost everyone quit their jobs here. It's so boring here, I'd rather go back to teaching.

"Maci, come help me check a few things around the building." The voice is the soft, tender voice of dr.Wells. I look up and he smiles, for some reason that makes me blush. "Sure" I answer happily. 

I don't always have work to do here. Catlin insists that I relax while she takes care of Barry and Cisco's always in the basement, I don't know what he does there all the time. So life here gets pretty boring pretty quickly.

"We are looking for bom shadows and anything that looks like it needs upgrading." He hands me a piece of paper and a pen. "Encircle the area, I'll go this way, you go the other. Meet me at the gate, then we can go have some lunch." "Sounds like a plan."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day

"So you went on a date with  your  boss!"

"Its just lunch,  Elle, its not like anything happend." "Sure, I  believe you." She says with soft sarcasm. Then she stops in her traks,looks around and says:"Ok, i really do belive you, you can come out now.I  apologies, please don't  hide from me?" "Elle I'm  still right here and I forgive you." She takes out her phone and takes a picture of me. "Let me see that, that's  impossible. We gotta go talk to my brother."

--------------------------------------------  moments later, at  Zane's place

"Zane!" I yell in an upset  tone as I burst into his apartment "I know the prank war was over a month ago and i didnt do anything!" He shouts in alarm as he throws his hands in the air. "I'm not accusing you of anything, I just want to know if you can see me and if not, why?" He lowers his  hands and looks at me, or where my voice comes from. "I actually can't see you and that's because you're invisible." "Can you tell my why my best friend is invisible?" Elle asks him before I can. "Elle, the only reason I can think of now is that Maci developed superpowers."