Superpowers part 2

"So you went on a date with  your  boss!"

"Its just lunch,  Elle, its not like anything happend." "Sure, I  believe you." She says with soft sarcasm. Then she stops in her traks,looks around and says:"Ok, I really do belive you, you can come out now.I  apologies, please don't  hide from me?" "Elle I'm  still right here and I forgive you." She takes out her phone and takes a picture of me. "Let me see that, that's  impossible. We gotta go talk to my brother."

--------------------------------------------  moments later, at  Zane's place

"Zane!" I yell in an upset  tone as I burst into his apartment "I know the prank war was over a month ago and i didnt do anything!" He shouts in alarm as he throws his hands in the air. "I'm not accusing you of anything, I just want to know if you can see me and if not, why?" He lowers his  hands and looks at me, or where my voice comes from. "I actually can't see you and that's because you're invisible." "Can you tell my why my best friend is invisible?" Elle asks him before I can. "Elle, the only reason I can think of now is that Maci developed superpowers."

"Alright Zane, let's say she has superpowers, how long will she be stuck like this?"  "Honestly,  Ellen, I have no idea. Could be a day or a few weeks. There's really no telling how long." "Guys,  I'm gonna go get some water, I'm suddenly really thirsty."

I go to the kitchen and get a glass out of the cupboard. I open the tap but  no water  came out. Nothing, nada zip. "Zane, your tap's broken!" No answer "Zane?" I walk back to the living room and find  both  Zane and Elle frozen in place, thats really  strange. I chek my watch, the hands aren't moving,  it's not broken, its brand new. It isn't hard to figure out what's going on.

I stopped time.