Time

"You guys wont belive what just happened, I went to get a glass of water, but nothing came out the tap, I came to tell you, but you were frozen in place, I then looked at the clock, it wasn't tiking." They looked at me with confused faces. "I stopped time." "That's so cool!" Zayn exclaimed "How did you do it?" "I don't know, thats the thing, I don't know how to controle these things, and if they just activate at random, I won't be able to go to work or be around people who don't know about this." Zayn looked deep in thought for a moment before Elle spoke: " I can see how that could be a problem, most people will notice something going on if you would disappear right in front of their faces." I walked over to Zayn's window and looked out the window, Elle came to stand next to me. "I wonder if anyone else have developed strange abilities like me." I sighed not expecting an answer. "Yes, there have," Zayn said "he also might be able to help you with yours." I turned around to look at him. "He?"

"A, umm, let's say friend, of mine have developed abilities as well and have been helping others to controle theirs."

"And this 'friend' of yours can help me?" "

"He's very specific about his clients, but he owes me a favor or two, so he'll have to help you."

"Ok, sounds like a plan, could you arrange a meeting with him?"

"Sure, I'll tell him that I have a potential client."

"Great, thank you so much, Elle and I have to go now though."