When You see Ruby's name like this: Ruby: It means she's talking as the host.

Ruby: "Okay now it's time to announce the last 4 stars." A short brunette with a slim tan body comes out she has cocoa brown eyes, red painted lips with a scar above them and short black hair. "Hey my name is Regina Mills and I'm a actress and model. My partner is Jake Swan" she said gesturing to the tall muscular blonde man with dark blue eyes standing right beside her.

A man comes out next with brown hair and blue eyes and a muscular tan body. "Hey my name is Killian Jones I'm a musician, my partner is Emma Swan" he said holding out his hand gesturing to her. She had a muscular but thin pale body. She has blonde hair with green eyes she was tall but not too tall, she was the perfect high to be a dancer.

Next a woman comes out with blackish brownish hair and dark brown eyes. She was tall with a fit body as well. "Hey my name is Mulan Brown I'm a professional MMA fighter, and this is my partner Robin Locksley." She said gesturing to the man with brown hair and blue eyes right next to her.

Another man comes out he has dark brown hair with some blonde in it and dark blue eyes. "Hey my name is Graham Humbert and I'm a model. I'm partnered with Zelena Mills-Locksley." He said gesturing to the woman next to him. That had red hair and blue eyes and a slim but fit body.

When they were done introducing the couples they played clips of them meeting their partners. One of the clips that was the most memorable was Emma and Killian's since they knew each other already because Killian was dating her sister. But they had no idea they were going to be partnered together. When they were done playing the clips they all left the stage.

Ruby: Okay before everyone dances we have a special dance tonight. Emma and Jake Swan are going to be dancing tonight, it was choreographed by their sister Elsa Swan. This is a big dance because it will be Emma's first official dance in 2 years. So let's give a big round of applause for Emma and Jake Swan!

The video is how Emma and Jake are dancing:

"Ruby: Wow look at that, that dance was amazing it looked like no time has past at all. How does it feel to be back dancing again after taking 2 years off?" The brunette asked while holding the microphone up to Emma and Jake's face.

"It felt amazing I couldn't be more happy. I missed dancing these past 2 years, you know dance has been apart of my life as long as I can remember. My parents were dance teachers and just... Our house was always full of things related to dance and my family and I were always dancing. I would like to say a big thank you to my sister, she's in the audience somewhere right now. Thank you for choreographing this for Jake and I, I don't think we could've pulled this off without you. I love you, and I want to say thanks to this guy right next to me. Thanks for dancing with me I love you." The blonde said smiling while trying to catch her breath.

"I love you too and I couldn't be more proud of my big sister right now. To be up here dancing with her and my twin sister for choreographing this dance for us too." Jake said smiling and putting his arm around Emma's shoulder.

"Ruby: Well were all really glad you're back. Now were gonna go on break and we will be back right after this commercial." The brunette said while the siblings walked off to go backstage.

When Emma got backstage she got jumped on by Belle. "Did you see that Em! You did amazing oh my god! I'm so proud of you." Belle said jumping and kissing Emma all over, while Emma wrapped her hands around her waist that way she didn't fall. "Okay okay, stop kissing me everywhere I don't need to go out there with all your lipstick all over me." The blonde said sarcastically with a smirk and wiping her face where the small brunette kissed her. Belle just jumped off of Emma and hugged her tight. "I'm not joking you did amazing Em."