The pictures at the top won't always be related to the storyline or anything. I'm going to try to add SwanQueen art every time I post a chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma woke up this morning around 6am in her bed when she saw that it said 6am on her alarm clock she rolled onto her back and just looked at the ceiling. She was just thinking about how much her life changed in 2 years, she lost her parents in a car accident and she was the only survivor, she was in a coma for 2 weeks, broke her leg and kneecap and broke some more bones. Was told she would never be able to dance again, then she was in physical therapy for a year that way she could walk.

Then she lost her best friend 3 months ago Neal Gold while he was trying to save a family from a fire. She missed him like crazy ever since she met him when she was 19, they became friends fast and then she met his little brother and parents and then they became her family/friends too. She did this almost every morning she would always just lay in her bed just thinking about all she's been through these past years.

Don't get her wrong she's grateful for the life she has, that she can still be there for her little sister and brother but sometimes she wished she died in that car accident with her parents. She has so much guilt it was her fault she was the one behind the wheel that night yeah, the guy who hit them might have been drunk but she feels like she could've done more. She just wishes that her parents were alive or that she died with them.

When she was done thinking she decided to get up and out of bed she decided since she couldn't sleep, she might as well get ready to go to her studio to dance. She brushed her teeth and decided she was going to wear black sweatpants, a black long sleeve t-shirt with blue adidas and she put her hair in a messy ponytail.

What Emma's outfit looks like:

When she was done getting ready, she grabbed her duffel bag and put a couple of sweat towels in it and went downstairs to fill up her water bottle

When she was done getting ready, she grabbed her duffel bag and put a couple of sweat towels in it and went downstairs to fill up her water bottle. After she was done getting ready, she left a note for Killian saying she's at the dance studio and he doesn't have to come today. When she was done with the note, she grabbed her car keys from the kitchen counter and walked out the front door. When she got outside, she locked her front door and unlocked her yellow Volkswagen Beetle Bug and got inside. When she got into the car she put on her seatbelt and headed to the studio she owns.

When she got there, she saw her brother's car and another car she figured him and Regina were practicing their dance routine, so she decided to go straight to her studio room. When she got into the room, she put down her duffel bag and turned on her speaker and started dancing to Impossible by James Author.

This is how Emma's dancing: