oops | Headcanon

A/N: Ngl, this was inspired by that one video when Ran accidentally reveals himself in his friend's TikTok live lol. The panic on his friend's face was priceless lmaoooo 💀💀💀 It's like this boy WANTS to be seen gdi.

.•° ✿ °•.

The boys' reaction when you accidentally walk in the frame during one of their Instagram lives.

°•. ✿ .•°

Ishikawa Yuki

• I honestly think he'd be more concerned about his manager telling him off rather than actually being bothered by the idea of people realizing he lives with his girlfriend

• I can imagine him trying to play it cool when you casually saunter around the kitchen counter behind him, but it would be very very easy to tell that he was bothered about something.

• Considering how popular this man is, I'm pretty sure the live comments would be going wild. But he would slyly avoid reading those out loud like they didn't even exist.

• I don't even think he'd let you know what you did until the live stream is over. Though, he'll definitely tell you to be more careful next time.

• I think he'd be more bothered if your face was actually visible on camera. After all, the last thing he wants is to have his fans stalk you on social media or meddle with your personal life. Thankfully, you were far enough from the camera to be almost indecipherable.

• You'd definitely be a lot more panicky than he is the moment he tells you what happened, overthinking 100 different scenarios about what could go wrong if people found out he had a girlfriend. You've both been successful at keeping your relationship on the low, so you really felt like you messed shit up by this silly mistake.

"Don't worry too much about it. As long as I don't say anything, they won't confirm it."

"What if you lose your fans???"

"(Y/N), I'm an athlete, not an idol. I can do with losing a few superficial fans anyway."

• That doesn't take away the fact that his manager would probably be bombarding him with text messages as soon as the live stream ends. But I don't think he'd tell you because he doesn't want to worry you.

• He'd catch you constantly scrolling through volleyball news outlets to make sure no article comes out about it and he'd reassure you each time.

• (doesn't really stop you from being anxious about it though).

• Overall, I think he'd be moderately chill and try to handle it as calmly as he can. Also, I feel like he wants everyone to know that he's out of the market anyway because he's tired of random women trying to get it on with him.