Prologue

3rd person POV

in a place called, Westerbush Town, It was dark, the only light source that shines the neighborhood was the light polls. 

It was a cold, windy but calming night. A perfect walk through the night. Nothing bad would truly happened ,right?

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Suddenly, a male scream was heard. Alerting the nearby neighbors. Some of the neighbors thought it was just a prank or nothing more, but some thought someone was in trouble. Which was true.

STAB STAB STAB 

A stabbing sound was heard, it was at a house. As the screaming continues, one of the neighbors called the police as the scream started to die down. 

In that house stood a little girl what looks to be 13 years old, looking down at the male. Blood splattered around her mask, including her clothes and her beloved knife. Heavy breaths was heard coming from her as her mask shifted.

She was smiling at the male that died from multiple stab wounds around his body.

She looked around for a piece of paper and a pen, which she has manage to find them. She wrote on the little piece of paper:

Hello! 
This victem is a pedophile >:( His name is Gerrard Reyes.
one of his victems name is Krista Mccall, you can ask her! 
 She was only 15, he deserves to die!
Krista can tell you what he did to her, Your Welcome! :>

                                                                                       - JoyKill/Butter Rey! :)

That's right, its the famous killer that only kills bad people. JoyKill ,also known as Butter Rey. She doesn't kill innocent or nice people, she only kills the one that harms people or the one that has been assaulting other innocent people.

Once she finished her writing, she gave the now dead Gerrared a little smiley face on his cheek. Smiling at her work, she went to wash her mask and her knife.

As she was washing her mask and knife, she then heard the police sirens. She thought it was just from another house or is just passing by. She shrugged it off and continued her thing, but the police sirens never went away.

This confuses her as she wore her mask and held her knife. Walking  to the front door, thats when she realized that she was caught.

"WESTERBUSH POLICE DEPARTMENT(WPD), GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!" yelled the police.

'aww man' she thought as she grabbed her phone , went to instagram and posted a photo of her doing a peace sign while showing the lights of the police sirens through the window.

'Welp looks like im going to jail guys, See you soon loveys! Also, stay safe outside bad people can target you! :>'  

She wrote on her instagram post and soon posted it.

Screams of the police men was heard from outside, yelling for the intruder to come out. She opened the door, closed it and looked at the policemen.

"well uh.." she spoke.
"hi there popos!" she said loudly, waving at the policemen that stared at her in fear knowing who she is.

"i-its JoyKill.." one of the policemen spoke.

Rey walked foward towards the police, making some of the police people back up a bit. 

"Wow, you guys are scared of me! haha!" she said, chuckling a bit.

"I understand, I kill people..but only bad people! so are you gonna chain me up or what?" she said putting her arms together,  showing  both of wrist towards the police letting them chain her.

One of the police, which was a female cop, went towards her. And crouched down a bit to her level.

"We're going to put you to The Paradise Garden Sanatorium okay?" said the police woman, cuffing her gently. Rey looked at the woman in front of her, the woman has long, brown locks which is tied to a ponytail, dark brown eyes with a small mole underneath her left eyelid. Rey looked at the police women's name tag, Officer Lena.

'She's really pretty..!' Rey thought, forgetting about the sanatorium that she was going to be placed. "Darling? Are you okay?" Said the concerned woman, Rey snapped back into reality, blinking rapidly.

"Sorry, where are you taking me again?" Apologized the said girl, looking down a bit. Which made the police woman laugh.

"It's alright, like I said we are going to take you to The Paradise Garden Sanatorium" The woman repeated herself to the 13 year old. Rey instantly got tense. 

"A-an asylum? oh j-jeez, I'm gonna meet, I-I'm gonna meet-" Rey tried to say her sentence but struggled to say it. Making the police women laugh and pet her gently.

"strangers?" the police women said helping Rey finish her sentence for her.

Rey nodded as the police women walked her to the police car. The other policemen got in the house and started to investigate the murder that happened in that house by the little girl.

"It's okay, sweetie. I'll help you and be around you okay?" said the kind police woman.

Rey took a deep breath, as she laid down on the police car.

"okay then, thank you miss" Rey said while yawning.

"Please, call me Lena" Officer Lena said to her. Rey hummed in responds and drifted off to sleep after that tiring work of killing.

Officer Lena looked at her car mirror and smiled at her sleeping form.

'such a sweet girl for a killer that kills bad people' Officer Lena thought as she started driving the car to The Paradise Garden Sanatorium with the other policemen driving behind her car.

End of Prologue
thank you for reading the prologue on how she got caught! I hope my writing is good, please tell me if there are some mistakes or just anything wrong on this story!

its my first time writing and im scarred on showing this story to the wholee world haha! but seriously tho, any mistakes or just ANYTHING that sounded bad just tell me ok! and maybe help me too? ill be super appreciated!

thank you!  

                                                                                                                                                               - RaiPeanut<3