Chapter 2: Meeting them Pt 1

Rey's POV

RING! RING! RING!

CLASH! CLASH! CLASH!

I slowly woke up from my sleep , rubbing my eyelids and grabbing my mask. 

"It's so loud! Jeez, can this alarm shut up!?" I complained covering my ears. Thankfully, it stopped after I complained.

"Rey? Sweetie are you awake?" A voice asked me, hearing a heavy metal door screech open, oh it's Miss Lena!

I turned my head and looked at her, smiling at her. "Oh, Miss Lena? Good morning.. "  I greeted her still tired. She smiled at me, helped me get up from my bed and walked me out of my now new room with two securities behind us with guns and protection on them. 

This place really is heavily guarded, hm? Made sense since this place is filled with well-known killers, like me! I noticed that the other cellmates that I'm going to meet are gone so it was quiet in here.

As we walked out of the place, I quickly noticed Mr. Piper leaning on the wall that looks like it goes to the cafeteria. Mr. Piper saw us and nodding us to follow him, which we did.

Panic starts to rise up to my chest as I hold Miss Lena's arm tightly. I don't think I can do this, this is scary. Miss Lena petted me gently and told me to not worry because Miss Lena and Mr. Piper is going to be there with me.

We're here. We are at the cafeteria. Mr. Piper turned to me and asked "Are you ready, Rey?". I looked up at him and nodded.  He opens the door, showing all of the cellmates eating and talking to eachother. But what really got me was that, THEY WERE ALL MALES. 

My eyes went wide and hugged Miss Lena, burying my face onto her chest.

"Calm down, Rey. It's okay, I'm here " She said making me relax.

I stopped hugging her and stayed beside her, looking around these people.

3rd person POV

"Alright guys listen up!" Mr. Piper yelled while clapping his hands trying to get their attention. The loud chattering from the cafeteria died down and everyone turned their heads towards the older male. 

"As you can see, a new cellmate is here with us now! She's a killer just like all of you and be good to her, alright? good" He said to the killers not giving them time to answer him.

Some of the killers were curious and some not caring on who this new cellmate is.

Mr. Piper turned his head to the girl and nodded for her to introduce herself. Rey slowly came out of hiding but still has her arm around Officer Lena's arm.

"Well uh.. u-hm uh" Rey hesitated. 

"Hello there...my name i-is uh uhm Butter Rey, B-BUT you can call me uh Rey" She finally spoke, finishing her introduction and being congratulated by Officer Lena and Mr. Piper.

A little girl? most of the slashers thought.

no seriously, how can a little girl like her know how to kill? Strange isn't?

"If you guys don't know, she is a well-known serial killer named JoyKill" Mr. Piper said shocking some of the killers that knew about the killer. They didn't expect that the well-known killer that only kills 'sinners' is actually a little girl.

While the others that never knew who this killer is, doubt that a little girl can be a killer.

"And how did she got caught? Well, someone in her neighborhood called the police after hearing the screams from her recent victim who was a pedophile. After she finished her killing, that's how she got caught" He explained to the slashers that was looking at the 13 year old, making her feel uncomfortable.