Chapter 1: The Sanatorium

Rey's POV

'Re........Rey?......swea.....we......the..torium..'

huh? was that, Miss Lena?

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around.

'a car? but i was at that pedo's hous- oh wait'

"Sweetie? are you okay?" Miss Lena said.

I sat up on the car seat and looked at Miss Lena, who is looking at me with worry in her eyes. She has her hand on my thigh so I hold her hand gently and nodded at her with a little hum.

Miss Lena calmed down and smiled gently at me as she removes her hand from mine and got out of the police car. She walked to my side , opened the car door and took me out.

As I got out, I looked at the building and gasped.

'Wow, Its looks dark yet pretty..'

While I was looking at the building, Miss Lena giggled and holds me to walk to the Sanatorium with three other police men.

"Do you like the building, sweetie?" she said slightly looking down at me.

"Mhm!" I hummed in agreement as we got near the door to the Sanatorium. I got scared and got near to Miss Lena as I slowly walk to the building.

"I know your scared but I'm here with you and I won't let anybody come near you, okay?" Miss Lena said. I look up at her and slowly nod. She flashed a smile at me and put her arm around my shoulders so that I could be close to her.

And with that, we got in and immediately, two heavily guarded security guards walked up to Miss Lena and started to ask her some questions. I didn't bother to listen to their conversation and I look around the building, the building looked really old but it had an oddly relaxing vibe to it. 

I smiled, 'I like these type of buildings, they look old and scary but they also have a nice relaxing vibe in it' I thought to myself. Suddenly I felt someone tug me and looked at the person that tugged me, luckily it was Miss Lena and we started walking to somewhere.

"Miss Lena, where are we going?" I asked, looking at her through my mask.

"We're going to see the one that's in charge in this Sanatorium" She replied looking at me while smiling.

"Oh okay!" I said

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at this door with a sign that says:

'Piper Derrick'

'ooh~, Piper's a nice name!'
I thought as Miss Lena knocked on the door, hearing a faint 'come in'

Miss Lena pushed open the door and I realized that the door is really heavy, weird but Miss Lena opened the door like it was no problem. She's strong!

We got in this big office-like room and I looked around. A brown couch was sitting at the left with a lamp next to it, a table filled with papers, folders and many more that I can't see. I noticed that there were a shelf filled with books both of each sides, large wide windows that you can see a garden outside. And the last thing I saw is the chandelier on the ceiling.

'THIS ROOM IS SO BEUTIFUL WOW THAT IS SO PRETTY, I WANT TO SIT ON THE COUCH IT LOOKS COMFY'  I  thought to myself  as I quickly left Miss Lena's side and plopped myself onto the couch.

I got it right! it is comfy. 

3rd person POV

"REY! oh" Officer Lena yelled but quickly stopped herself when she saw Rey laying on the couch, relaxing .

The small little fright that came from Rey quickly died down understanding that all she wanted was the couch.

"Hehe, that kid really did scared us for a second, aye?" Piper's voice echoed in the room, catching the attention from Officer Lena.

Officer Lena chuckled, "Yeah, I didn't expect her to jump out like that" She said while looking at the little girl laying there relaxing her body.

"Anyways, I see that you and you're police group manage to catch her" Mr. Piper said looking at Officer Lena and three other policemen.

"Indeed Mr. Piper, one of the neighbors heard a scream from the house where the male victim was living that got killed by her. She's surprisingly calm and nice to us and even asked if we were going to cuff her or not." Officer Lena said, confused that she isn't violent towards them or even tried to escape from them.

Mr. Piper smirked, "Surprising isn't? I don't think you know her well but she only kills bad people or what she called them 'sinners', she hates people that acts like that." Mr. Piper paused for a second but continued, "But towards innocent people, she's nice and friendly towards them. Her older sister is a famous assassin knows that she kills those type of people and is okay with it, since she as well assassinate people." Mr. Piper explained to Officer Lena, with them talking about Rey's older sister, that caught Rey's attention.

"Oh my older sister? Yeah! she said that me killing bad people is good and that pedophiles, rapists, kidnappers and others should be killed! She also told me that if I ever go to jail, she'll come and find me!" Rey told them happily thinking about her older sister.

Everyone's eyes widen, hearing about Rey's older sister finding Rey? That's going to be a huge problem. Rey's older sister might assassinate all of them! 

Rey looked at everyone seeing their eyes widen, she panicked.

"W-what? is there something behind m-me? O-o-or uhm uh-" Rey started to struggle talking but manage to understand why they were shocked or scared.

"I-IS IT BECAUSE, sorry i-is it because of my sister coming to find me? Calm down! She's not going to come and kill everyone! She's just going to visit me and ask me questions and might also give me stuff!" Rey told them giggling a bit.

Everyone hearing that explanation, relaxed. Mr. Piper got up from his seat, walked to Rey's place and crouched down in front of her, "Miss Rey, we are going to send you to your room and let you sleep since it's past midnight, we will wake you up in the morning okay?" He asked looking at her.

"Okay.." She said to him looking down and started to bite her nails underneath her mask. Mr. Piper forgetting she has social anxiety, slowly grabbed her arms and gently removed them away from her lips. "After letting you sleep, were going to show you your cellmates" He said gently placing his hand on her knees.

This made her tense. Seeing other cellmates?! Oh my god! Rey seeing other people scared her.

"The o-others!? Oh n-n-no..! Th-th-their g-going to not l-like me! Oh j-jeez..! w-what if-" Mr. Piper shushed her, caressing her bandaged knees. 

"Calm down, we're going to introduce them to you and be near you okay? You have us" He told her , calming her down as Rey nodded her head, taking a deep breath.