Chapter 3 : Meeting them Pt 2

Rey's POV

Me, Norman, Stu and Billy walked to the first table.

"T-this is where I usually sit" Norman told me

I looked at the males that were sitting on the seats. Brahms Heelshire, Bubba Sawyer and Candyman or Daniel looked at me with curiosity.

"Okay, R-Rey? Meet Brahms Heelshire, Bubba Sawyer a-and Daniel Robitaille" Norman introduced them to me.

I smiled slightly making my mask shift, "Hello, it's nice to meet y-you!" I said, nodding my head to them as I gripped on Norman's hand tighter.

Brahms was the first one to speak to me, "Hi, Rey! I have never heard of you before. But it's nice to also meet you too!" He said with his child-like voice.

'How did he manage to continue to speak like that? Doesn't it hurts his vocal cords <:( '

"How are you speaking like that..? Doesn't it hurt your vocal cords.." I asked him while tilting my head to the side.

He got tensed but answered my question.

"Oh I'm used to speaking like this, So, don't worry! I'll be okay." He ushered me.

I hummed at him in acknowledge just to make sure if he's okay by using this child-like voice.

"It's nice to meet you too, kid" Daniel said suddenly patting hair making me jump back to Norman.

"G-GAH! Oh..! I-I'm sorry, I- I thought-"

"No no, I'm sorry for patting you without your permission. I should have asked you first." He said giving me an apologetic look.

I felt someone gently place their shoulders on me and rubbing them to comfort me.

I looked up to see Norman giving me his gentle look telling me that I'm fine and told me to breathe.

I took deep breaths before lifting my mask revealing my mouth.

"It's okay, You can pet me!" I exclaimed while smiling at him.

I pulled my mask down to see Daniel look a bit shocked but smiled back at me and gently patted my head.

I heard someone grunt and looked to see Bubba tilting slightly while looking at me.

I quickly turned to him and nodded my head to him as a greeting, " Nice meeting you too..!"

He raised his shoulders and nods violently ending it with a squeal. 

'He's adorable! ^-^'

"That's them, let's c-continue, s-shall we?" Norman said looking me down as I looked up at him and hummed.

"Let's meet the Sinclair Brothers!" Said Stu, instantly pulling me to the brothers table making me yelp at the sudden action and tried to settle down.

"Stu! Be careful, will ya?!" I heard Billy yelled and hearing rapid footsteps behind me and Stu.

'Rest in peace my legs ; - ;'

Finally, we abruptly stopped at a table with two. I held onto Stu's arm to settle myself before releasing him and looking at the brothers. 

One of them was looking at me annoyed with their arms folded while the other one-, well, nothing just, staring at me menacingly.

"Uh.." I spoke, not knowing what to do and getting kind of uncomfortable.

"Tch." Bo said looking away.

'Why is he such an asshole? ._." '

"Come on~  Bo! Introduce yourself and your brother to the kid." Stu said putting both of his hands on my shoulders.