02 .

p a r t y .

as much as the royal vampires didn't want to admit it, they were quite fascinated on how... modern the nevuroux kingdom is.

buildings everywhere in the front part of the kingdom, buildings such as a mall, a business building, etc., there were a lot yet they managed to keep it clean.

at the end of that part, there's a gate, it's the village of the kingdom, some are old class houses with a mix of the modern style, some are modern, most of the modern houses were called 'mansion', like a smaller version of a castle.

"it's really bright here" johnny squinted his eyes as he looks outside of the window.

"yeah, i don't think i'm gonna get used to this" doyoung hissed, playing with his moonlight ring.

"here we are, my king." the driver spoke through the driver's seat as they enter the gates of the nevuroux castle.

"this palace looks like it came out of shrek" haechan quipped, making his cousins chuckle from the comment.

as the limousine stops at the grand entrance of the palace, they were greeted by the king himself.

"hello king lee, pleasure to meet you again." king joo said with a mischievous smile.

"back to you, joo." king lee said smugly as he grinned, waiting for the others to leave the car.

"i see you and your queen have made quite an upgrade to your kingdom" queen lee spoke with so much elegance in her voice.

"ah yes, looking at the modern world we decided to blend in a bit with it as well, thank you." king joo said with no interest on continuing talking to any of them as he walks besides king lee.

"let me take you to the ball room."

»

the queen and the princess of nevuroux entered the ball room, arms interlocked, with kind smiles plastered on their faces, they both look like just eachother.

"princess arin really looks like her mother when she was still in her 20s"
"oh how the genes really went all for the princess."
"how can the queen look so young yet so wonderfully aged at the same time?"

once the queen and the princess finally reached the front, they look at the audience and respectfully bowed, then went to their respective seats.