04 .

a d v e n t u r e .

haechan sits across his father, ready to discuss the hunt for the cure. "hello son, glad that you agreed." the king spoke with at least eight octaves, sending a quick shiver down to haechan's spine.

"of course father, i want this cure to be long gone as much as you do." the younger one emphasized, letting his right leg rest on top of his left leg, his elbows on top of the table whilst his hands are clasped together, his thumb lightly nibbling his lower lip as he smirks.

"well son, non of us really have enough information about this cure, but all we know is that it is somewhere out in nevuroux, created by a witch thousands and thousands of years ago to end the life of an eternity of another witch." his father explained as he keeps an intense eye contact with his son, who's listening intently.

"that would mean we would have to go back to nevuroux kingdom." he concluded, with his head tilted.

"not we, son,"

"you."

the information did amuse haechan, "why me, father?" he now let his right leg loose, man spreading as he lays his arm on the arm rests of the chair he's sitting on.

"because i said so and it's final." his father retorted, haechan took the hint and didn't complain any further, haechan looked at his father with a serious face and nodded, "will do father."

»

"you know, i sometimes hate being your butler." a male voice groaned, who's walking alongside with a very relaxed haechan.

"c'mon jun, in this hunt, we'll be able to see what's soooooo great about this kingdom!" haechan sneered, looking at the buildings as they walk pass them.

"yeah right, how long will this crap take again?"

"could be an eternity." haechan deadpanned, renjun looked at him with a flat face, looking really done at his friend.

"let's just go rent a car and drive to our so called home." renjun quickened his pace, in the verge of killing haechan.

"okay— wait injun..!" haechan grabbed renjun's wrist, forcing him to look at haechan, "what now!" renjun sputtered with a scowl on his face.

"on your left."

renjun, now confused, looked at his left and saw a very familiar face.